MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Romané L.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Elimary R.MAC Transformed Lip Huggable Lipcolour Lipstick uploaded by Kristal R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A Gel-like Lipstick With Rich, Glossy Shine And A Feather-light Finish That Lasts Up To Six Hours.
M•A•C Huggable Lipcolour Is Back By Popular Demand. A Comforting, Creamy Formula In Shades That Stay Luminous For Up To Six Hours. This Lasting Lipstick With Rich, Glossy Shine Boosts Collagen, Leaving Lips Looking Smooth, Supple, Sculpted. The Unique Gel Base Melts Upon Contact, Allowing Each Shade To Glide On Effortlessly With A Feather-light Moisturizing Finish.

• I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?3 Answers
Jhonnell M.
I love Mac, I’m sucker for there lipstick and make up. Love the mAtt and longer wear. The color line is endless and absolutely love there mAtt lipstick color stone, all time favorite. Last 24 hours, and best thing about Mac you save your empty products 5 of them. Bring in it to them you get a free lipstick of your choice and color. What make up brand recycles and give you lipstick of your choice.
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
I’m south East Asian with oily acne prone, hyperpigmentation prone, sensitive skin with a medium tan skin tone. Very rich color that doesn’t need to be layered. Very good formula for overlining the lips as it is “huggable” as it says. Totally recommend huggable color line - it’s worth the money!
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
With highly disappointed when he's got discontinued one of my favorites of all time high end lip balms I feel like there was something for everybody in this collection and overall I found that they were highly hydrating with a hint of color that just complemented everybody's overall look I
Taylor H.
Portland
Love this lipstick just as much as their generic ones (torpedo tubes 😆) but these tend to have more of a shine rather than a matte look. I wore this for my wedding and loved it! The best thing about MAC lipstick is that it is never going to dry out your lips...like ever!
Jill B.
Orange, CA
This color is super cute and I love the way it applies. It is a little bit cheaper than some other Mac products and still works really great. The best thing about Mac is you can try in stores and color match but this is a great spring or summer color.
Hailey A.
Tucson
I pretty much love all of Mac lips products, they last a long time and especially when you use their lip primer with it it makes it even 10 times better the color and the time it lasts. I love the soft pink color you could wear with just about anything I recommend all Mac lip products!
Irina G.
Medley , FL
Mac is always good. Yes, it has many different shades of lipsticks but for some reason I feel like it could be better. Like—
Savannah M.
Love the creamy texture and how silky it feels on the lips never dissappointed in mac will definitely use again not a bad value at all for the formula it’s a great price alway what I expected from Mac definitely would recommend to everyone
Brietyn R.
Orange Beach
I love this color. It's perfect for an everyday look! Looks even better with a gloss applied to it. I love the size and easiness of this lipstick. It's very pigmented and rich. I recommend to anyone who wants bright pretty colors.
Andrea C.
Roma tx
I love the color i also love that the color stay almost all day long. It is really easy to apply and the package is great very organized. I bought it in a mac store inside a Macys store. Of course i will buy these item again.
Maria k.
Hong kong
I would like to know if this lipstick is matte?