BY MAC COSMETICS

mac lipstick

MAC Toledo Collection Lipstick
  • "This product is very good it is long lasting and the color is unreal the packaging is very cute and overall it's great and not too expensive " in 28 reviews
  • "Glides on like a dream. Pretty color and. Compliments my skin tone. Very creamy. Use it everyday. " in 16 reviews
Sarah K.
Pleasant prairie
Who doesn’t love this shade?! The perfect true to its look red! I absolutely adore this color, not to mention MAC is always reliable for their amazing texture of their products and long lasting looks! A great color for any skin shade!
Mesha F.
Okinawa
I absolutely love this lipstick. Having never worn lipstick before I seen this color on a friend and said “I have to have that” went and bought the very next day. Any time I wear this lipstick I am noticed across the room. This is the perfect pop of color. It’s bold and holds all day!
Glambysarah A.
philly
Very pigmented would buy again. It has a lot of color pay off after one swatch. It lasts a very long time it lasted through out the whole day even after eating a bunch of food. I def would recommend this to everyone
Toni W.
minneapolis
I love the packaging it was honestly one of the only reasons I bought this collection, the colors didn’t compliment my skin tone and the formula was a little drying. Not everything is perfect though, still love Mac this just wasn’t my favorite.
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn’t love a dark lippie to finish up a Halloween look? Sin by Mac is my go to for a dark lip look and it is perfect for any Halloween look! I love that it’s matte and will pretty much stay on with no extra application all night long. The color pops with any outfit and you’ll get compliments all night. It’s perfect for Halloween but still a great lippie to wear all Fall long.
Ginia C.
new york city
One of the best lipsticks i ever had. I used it on my bridal makeup and everyone kept asking about it. I bought it from mac cosmetics in rockaway mall. Its total worth its price. Would definitely buy again.
Erin M.
Lynn, MA
I love this color! It goes on smooth. Even the lipstick holder is smooth. One of my fav MAC lipsticks. No more expensive than any other MAC Lip. I would definitely recommend it
Climistina D.
Orlando, FL
The nude color is great! It matches my skin very we. My lips are fuller when I’m wearing it. The packaging is beautiful. The price is worth it. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica Ann c.
Hawthorne , CA
I love love love sin! One of my favorite lipstick colors. It lasts all day long and has a beautiful matte finish. I bought it from the MAC store local to me. It's a little pricier I'd say but it's a good value. You definitely get what you'd pay for and I'd buy this product again!
CHARiSSA J.
Sacramento, CA
I received this as a present. MAC lipsticks are great. This one in particular was limited edition. I love the art on it. Lots of color pay off and pigment here. Super creamy and light weight moisture with about a 6 hour wear (and light stain) on lips.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?
Ludmila E.