BY MAC COSMETICS

mac lipstick

Sarah K.
Pleasant prairie
Who doesn’t love this shade?! The perfect true to its look red! I absolutely adore this color, not to mention MAC is always reliable for their amazing texture of their products and long lasting looks! A great color for any skin shade!
Mesha F.
Okinawa
I absolutely love this lipstick. Having never worn lipstick before I seen this color on a friend and said “I have to have that” went and bought the very next day. Any time I wear this lipstick I am noticed across the room. This is the perfect pop of color. It’s bold and holds all day!
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn’t love a dark lippie to finish up a Halloween look? Sin by Mac is my go to for a dark lip look and it is perfect for any Halloween look! I love that it’s matte and will pretty much stay on with no extra application all night long. The color pops with any outfit and you’ll get compliments all night. It’s perfect for Halloween but still a great lippie to wear all Fall long.
Ginia C.
new york city
One of the best lipsticks i ever had. I used it on my bridal makeup and everyone kept asking about it. I bought it from mac cosmetics in rockaway mall. Its total worth its price. Would definitely buy again.
Erin M.
Lynn, MA
I love this color! It goes on smooth. Even the lipstick holder is smooth. One of my fav MAC lipsticks. No more expensive than any other MAC Lip. I would definitely recommend it
Jessica Ann c.
Hawthorne, CA
I love love love sin! One of my favorite lipstick colors. It lasts all day long and has a beautiful matte finish. I bought it from the MAC store local to me. It's a little pricier I'd say but it's a good value. You definitely get what you'd pay for and I'd buy this product again!
CHARiSSA J.
Sacramento, CA
I received this as a present. MAC lipsticks are great. This one in particular was limited edition. I love the art on it. Lots of color pay off and pigment here. Super creamy and light weight moisture with about a 6 hour wear (and light stain) on lips.
Veronica C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I loved this collection. I’m very sad that they don’t sell the the lipstick shade “Opera” anymore. It was my favorite red lipstick. It was the perfect hue for my medium skin tone. The formula was also very soft and did not leave my lips feeling dry.
Michelle M.
One of my favorite fall staples. I️ get compliments all the time. Simple packaging and the lid doesn’t come off. Very matte barely have to reapply, on when I️ eat something. Definitely recommend.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
First of all, I can not get over this color! It is stunning!!!!!! I am so obsessed with this shade. It is like a crimson red with blue undertones that make the lipstick so amazing and so rich and I just can not express my love for this shade. Not to mention how long lasting and smooth it glides on. It is so pigmented and it gives off the most beautiful pop of color. I would buy this lipstick until the day I die. MAC Toledo Collection Lipstick
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?
Ludmila E.