MAC Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette Semi-Sweet 5.85g/0.2 Oz uploaded by Ionela C.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

0.2 oz. 3" square Dermatologist tested- ophthalmologist tested Safe for contact-lens wearers Nonacnegenic What it is: A well-edited pocket-sized eyeshadow palette featuring a color wave of petite hues offering countless shade combinations. What it does: An array of textures, ranging from matte to lustre to frost, lets you create a variety of looks for both day and night. Saturated, soft and smooth, all nine hues are packaged in one sleek compact for easy portability. They can be used wet or dry.

- Blanc Type, Bamboo, Dance in the Dark, Outre, Mocha Minded, Everyone's Darling, Pink Sienna, Persude and Carbon

Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in love with this eyeshadow palette, it is a perfect dupe for the original Kylie cosmetics pallet. I wanted something a little smaller and from a brand I recognize, so I went with the Mac version instead of the Kylie version and I do not regret it at all. I use this all the time! The colors blend out so naturally and the shades are perfect. I also love how none of them are shiny, they are the perfect matte colors for any occasion. I will use this pallette for the rest of my life.
Alexandra S.
Tulsa
Love the colors in this palette! They apply very smoothly and have great color to them. I never feel like i have to dig my brush into the colors or waste any while applying. This palette is also the perfect size for someone like me who travels a lot for work. It fits in my makeup bag perfectly! MAC Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette Semi-Sweet 5.85g/0.2 Oz
Kenya H.
Baton Rouge, La
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Mac products, this shadow is very pigment. This palette is more on the expensive side but it’s worth it. I love the neutral colors.
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
This palette has a shade for any look you could possibly think to create i just love it and fyi its worth the price the pigment is on point
Jenna D.
Orange Park
Love the nuetral colors of the palette! Builds great! Smooth texture and I would recommend this palette to other.
Anka D.
I love this palette so much! The shadows are very pigmented and soft. They also blend well and are not streaky.
Elizabeth B.
Boston
Loved this palette. Really recommend it is so cute and soft but also bold and daring.
Kayla C.
I have this in the purple shades, and I use them daily. There are definitely some colours I use more than others. I find the bottom centre shade impossible to use - it looks so cool in the palette, but is actually a very dark, smoky shade which gets everywhere. On the whole, a good palette, however.