BeautyEyeEyelinerM.A.C. Cosmetics
Mac Technakohl Eye Liner Snowed In 035g

Mac Technakohl Eye Liner Snowed In 0.35g

A mechanical pencil-style liner. Its formula features a unique combination of plant-derived waxes, providing a soft, comfortable feel while staying smudge-resistant for up to eight hours. Blends on application: dries quickly to a long-wear, non-smudge finish. Versatile. An easy way to line the top and lower lash line of the eye.

Eyeliner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mac Technakohl Eye Liner Snowed In 0.35g!
Alexis R.
justice
Cute color. Mac always comes with the quality of their products. Definitely a must try. Amazing pigment. Color amazing
LL N.
Ocean Springs, MS
I used this on the bottom waterline. It gave a nice, subtle highlight to my eyes, not an “in your face” white, unlike some others I’ve tried. I was surprised how long this lasted. I usually wear makeup at least 10-12 hours, so this worked well for me.
Alyssa B.
Barrie, ON
I love this product! The best white eyeliner pencil I’ve ever found! Pigment is great, applies easily and stays on very well!

Looking for your answer?