BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Eyeshadow

MAC Eye Shadow x 4, Taste Temptation see more...

MAC Taste Temptation Eye Shadow x4 ~ Limited edition
  • "Lasting colours. Great pigmentation. Applies nicely and easy. Long lasting doesn't crease would recommend. Not too pricey great value as it last so long. First time using these colours from mac they are awesome" in 4 reviews
  • "holly smuch this thing can stay in ur eyelid for sure... i put it on a saturday night to go clubbing. got home felt asleep taking my makeup off and then sunday morning my mom came to my house and literlly draged me out of my bed and house to go to the beach at 8am because she is bored and wants bbq at the beach. when i got there that i finally got the chance to look at my self in the mirror to put my sunglasses on i still had mac eyeshow on my eyes hahahahahaha that was fenomenal it didnt stay on my pillow" in 2 reviews
Keely C.
Bellingham
I really like all Mac eyeshadows. The colors are very Vivid and beautiful! When using them they blend easily with a brush and you can do so many things with them. I believe I bought them at the Mac Store. The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because they are expensive and I have bought eyeshadows that have worked almost as well for quite a lot less. I would recommend people to try the Mac eyeshadows because of the fact that they are vividly beautiful. They blend well and they will make any woman feel gorgeous!
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
I usually like Mac eye shadows but recently the formula has felt different. I purchased these and they searched really well but applying them to the eyelid was a different story. They were really patchy and did not blend very well. I’m not sure if they changed their formula but i will say they were hard to work with.
Sasha A.
I wasn’t a huge fan of these shades. They’re very dark; which is not bad if that’s what you are going for. But when I’d apply them with or without a shadow brush, it’d still be extremely dark. You don’t need to use a lot and blending goes a long way with these colors. Not my favorite; but I use it here and there.
Rashita J.
Just re-ordering. Mac is Mac and when you know your colors and like your colors it's nice when they don't discontinue them so you can keep reordering them!!! Easy to apply a little goes a long way and very pigmented. Yes would recommend this for any type of type of wear.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Kristin M.
San Bernardino
MAC always has exceptional products. Very pigmented and not a lot of spillage on the skin. There’s a plethora of colors to choose from. You can go from everyday to drama easily. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Absolutely stunning! Highly pigmented, great quality shadows. Very pricey, but they are worth it for the pigment and placement. They have a million and one color options. You can never go wrong with a MAC shadow.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
It goes on smoothly and evenly, and is great for a smudgy pumping up the lash-line sort of look or a heavy black rimmed eyes look. When I want precision I go for my liquid, when I want soft and fuzzy as many black pencil liners as I have I always find myself digging in the bottom of my makeup bag for this. I do have to watch a bit for raccoon eyes but I have oily lids so that's pretty much the story of my life.
Desiree H.
Jacumba, CA
Don't even get me started on Mac eyeshadows! They're simply AHHHMAZING. Very pricey but what do you expect with a luxury name brand? You're not just buying the name you're buying the quality.
Carin A.
Dayton, OH
MAC eyeshadow is one of the best I've ever used. I could wear my eyeshadow to bed and wake up and it was still perfect. It is expensive but worth the price. They are also highly pigmented so the colors look wonderful.