BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Eye Shadow x 4, Taste Temptation see more...

Rosemary O.
Bradenton Beach
holly smuch this thing can stay in ur eyelid for sure... i put it on a saturday night to go clubbing. got home felt asleep taking my makeup off and then sunday morning my mom came to my house and literlly draged me out of my bed and house to go to the beach at 8am because she is bored and wants bbq at the beach. when i got there that i finally got the chance to look at my self in the mirror to put my sunglasses on i still had mac eyeshow on my eyes hahahahahaha that was fenomenal it didnt stay on my pillow
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I prefer Mac eye shadows to most other brands because of their color definitions. There are so many different shades and options. They go on dark and stay on. I hate having to constantly reapply. They can be pricey but they are high quality and last forever.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
It goes on smoothly and evenly, and is great for a smudgy pumping up the lash-line sort of look or a heavy black rimmed eyes look. When I want precision I go for my liquid, when I want soft and fuzzy as many black pencil liners as I have I always find myself digging in the bottom of my makeup bag for this. I do have to watch a bit for raccoon eyes but I have oily lids so that's pretty much the story of my life.
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Absolutely do this. Perfect for a look to use everyday. You can take it traveling too because it’s the perfect size if you don’t want to take a larger pallette. I have the softer neutral version.
Carin A.
Dayton, OH
MAC eyeshadow is one of the best I've ever used. I could wear my eyeshadow to bed and wake up and it was still perfect. It is expensive but worth the price. They are also highly pigmented so the colors look wonderful.
Lindy F.
The shadows are alright. Not the best from Mac. I never grab for this little palette. It's not my favorite but if you just have to have something with the brand on it you can make it work
Bree M.
New york
Of Course l Just Love MAC taste temptation eyeshadow x4- Limited Edition. It matched My Brown Eyes. highly Recommended. It’s so Affordable and Matches My Skin And skin Tone Flawlessly! Thank You Guys
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Alyssa S.
dinuba ca
I love this eyeshadow because it gives a nice warm toned look and it can honestly go good with any make up tone as long as it’s in the shade range with another shadow it blends so perfectly and never leaves harsh lines
Great eye shadow with no fallout and the pigments are great! With a good primer a little goes a long way!💋😍 another great tip if you dampen your brush you get a better application. I normally use a flat brush to pack it on my lid.