BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte...

• Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any di...1 Answers
MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
  • "What a great lipstick! loved the colors, loved that it's long lasting and it didn't dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright." in 8 reviews
Brittani J.
Owasso , OK
I love this! The colors are so vibrant and it goes on so smooth, like butter! Any time i have extra cash to spend on makeup products ive gotta get me some MAC! 😍
Shelley H.
Absolutely love MAC Lipstick the colors are vibrant and long lasting. Matte doesn't feel dry, however I did apply a lip balm prior to lining and applying lipstick.
Karina M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Mac's lipstick! They are my favorite kinds of all times and are my go to! I would recommend for every female to have at least one lipstick from Mac. Its very affordable and nice packaging.
naazneen s.
Gud product ...stays really long....gives a mattee look MAC Lipstick nice colours comes in cool shades. Overall it's a worth product.
Tiffany C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Mac lippies are beautiful and there's no debating they have an insane amount of pigment. For me, however, I need lasting power in my relationships and lipstick is no exception. So, while I like the trendy colors of Mac lipsticks, I'll stick to the super stay lippies I can get at the drug store.
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
A staple lipstick is a must, but I'm also the type that will wear the same one almost everyday. I LOVE to try new lipsticks, but that costs money. The MAC styleseeker matttenee is so great because it's versitile, you can wear just it for a finished sexy or casual look, and if you want to be extra juicy then you can throw a clear lip gloss over it and then you have a whole new look. The matte seems like it stays on longer and is very moisturizing.
Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
MAC makes it easy. There is a given with the brand that it is a quality product. They are more expensive than a lot of other companies but if you know you are going to use it often, it is worth it. I went with a neutral and it is perfect with all the colors I wear
dalconys g.
Doral, FL
They are incredible, their products are super careful with the skin, besides that their labials do not dry their lips, on the contrary they moisturize them and they maintain a lively color for a long time. The ones that fascinate me the most are lipstick bars.
Ara M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love this shade! Im medium skin toned and this shade compliments it, doesn't look awkward because I am not a fan of striking colors. Im more of a natural shade lover
Yennifer R.
Love these lipsticks. They apply smoothly and easily onto the lips. Also long lasting but some will come off if you eat. It is my first time buying this lipstick and honestly have to say I wasn't disappointed. Recommend it to all my lipstick loving people.
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?