BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte...

• Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any di...1 Answers
MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
  • "What a great lipstick! loved the colors, loved that it's long lasting and it didn't dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright." in 8 reviews
Michelle B.
Lakeland, FL
I love the colour and how easy it goes on. I love it does not dry out my lips. I love the colour stays put. I really like the colour on me and I'm happy with that.

What I don't like is the tube twists on its on easily and due to that the colour broke off in the top of the lid making it unusable. I will not buy this product again due to that. It is so soft that it breaks to easily.
LaQuanda W.
Purchased at the Macy's MAC counter the lipstick is great quality. Nice packaging but would like to see the color on the box. Doesn't break apart and when applied with the lip conditioner wears great without peeling.
Jessica D.
Corinth, TX
It's such a great lipstick I can barely keep it in my bag without my younger sister trying to steal it! It's better than I imagined and I will definitely want to tryout different shades. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the sheerness of this lipstick especially when I don’t want the dryness of a matte. It helps my lips retain some moisture, which is very important to me. It’s fun to pair with a lip liner to create a different color. Versatile!
Rachel G.
Grantsville, UT
I am very picky about my lipstick. I have to have the perfect matte. And I finally found it!! I love this so much! It lasts for ever and it looks so beautiful. I've bought 5 already and keep using them!!!
Jane D.
phoenix arizona
MAC lipsticks is one of my favorites i havent tried much but the ones i have tried have the best formula and doesn’t irritate my lips like most lippies i enjoy MAC and hope to get more of their lip sticks.
Tamara F.
FL
Every surprised on how this lipstick looked on my lips. I loved it. Was not pricey, compared to other lipstick i buy. Super easy to apply; which was another shocker. lasted a while, pretty color also.
Angelica G.
I love love love Mac lipstick. All there brands are just perfect. I love every Mac lip product. There lip stick stays on for hours. Best product. I definitely will recommend. It may be expensive but it's so worth the money.
Caitlyn D.
Jane Lew, WV
Let’s get real! Anything with the name MAC attached to it, never fails to impress! I love lipstick and I often buy new ones to try, so I often break down and buy the top shelf brand. Of course i love it!
maryjane l.
This product is very creamy and buttery. It also glides on your lips, and has great color payoff (pigment). I love MAC lipsticks, and this one is one of my favorites. I have never been let down. Yes I would definitely repurchase.
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?