BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte...

• Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any di...1 Answers
MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
  • "What a great lipstick! loved the colors, loved that it's long lasting and it didn't dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright." in 8 reviews
Heather B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
MAC lipsticks will forever be my all time favorite lipsticks. I find that nothing tops them, and this is no exception. They are incredible, long lasting, and they don’t cake up on my lips. Love!!
Emily H.
I love this product. Ibought this product at Ulta. It was very easy to apply and lasted for hours. This was my first time using it and I loved it. I highly recommend it to others.
Sarah K.
W Lafayette, IN
This bad boy is like in the high $20 buts it’s a great lipstick! It actually stays on during the day with eating and drinking. I feel like it was moisturizing as well. I would recommend this to others who have dry lips!!
Deanna A.
Fairview, OR
Definitely one of my lipstick brands. The matte collection is truly matte and doesn't dry out your lips. My favorite color would be "lady danger". A definite must-have!
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I am a huge fan off MAC cosmetics! I love the gorgeous color! My lips felt good and moist. You almost forget your wearing lipstick. Definitely one of my favorites!
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This lipstick is excellent. The color stays on for a long period of time, and the colors selection is very broad. It makes your lips feel moisturized, and I would highly recommend.
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Kandace C.
Madison Heights, VA
LOVE this lipstick! It my go to for everyday wear. The color lasts and my lips stay moist so my color looks fresh all day long. I loved this lipstick so much I bought another one just to be sure I'll never go without it. You better believe this will be a staple in my makeup bag for years!
Shante H.
Portland, OR
MAC lipsticks are my bestfriend. I feel beautiful when I wear MAC. I wish they offered half size lipsticks so that I don't have to pay $17 for it but I still love it.
Verenise B.
La Habra
Mac is one of the best long lasting lipsticks! They aren’t harsh on the lips in fact they are super smooth when you apply them. I love the variety of shades and the pigmentation on these are amazing! I’ve had a lipstick for 1 yr and 1/2 before I had to go get a new one! Definitely worth the purchase!
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?