BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte...

• Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any di...1 Answers
MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
  • "What a great lipstick! loved the colors, loved that it's long lasting and it didn't dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright." in 8 reviews
rianna k.
This was supper easy to put on! It had such a bright beautiful pigment! I bought mine at a Macy's:) The packaging was not that cute it was pretty simple but most of MACs products are. I would definitely recommend this lipstick!
Rita B.
Torres Vedras,Lisboa
I adore, adore,adore.Mac is one of my favorite stores, I get lost with lipsticks and this one es super soft and has something I love,it's matte! My lips are super hydrated and i don't need to be touching them all the time, Perfect for the hot days!
Femke D.
I am inlove with this color it maken my eyes pop and that is what i like. I realtime recomende this one because it alsow maken my lips soft threwout the whole day
Oreana C.
Me encanta como hidrata los labios y el acabado mate, el unico inconveniente es que mancha un poco, sin embargo para una salida casual o para el dia a dia es un producto esencial
Caitlin C.
Really good colour pigment that's not extremely bold or extremely daring . Quite an upgrade from my last tester versions in magazines but I'm impressed. I still put a bit of lip balm on underneath because it's my preference on most lipsticks .
Stefanie D.
Otimo produto!Super recomendo,otima pigmentaçao e boa durabilidade .A primeira vez que eu usei ,espero usar novamente.Achei meio caro mais super vale a pena.fiz a compra pela internet!!!!eu compraria de novo sem duvidas,super aprovado!!!
Patricia A.
It was very great on my lips! It made me even fall for more beauty products! I didn't buy it, I wish I had. I only borrowed. kinda pricey but hey look for it's good quality too! Long lasting and it partners your daily routine. I would like to recommend this product to other women and people. They would definitely love this.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
lippies Mac son preciosos y no hay debate sobre que tienen una cantidad insana de pigmento. Para mí, sin embargo, necesito poder duradera en mis relaciones y el lápiz labial no es una excepción. Por lo tanto, si bien me gusta los colores de moda de barras de labios de Mac, me quedo con los lippies estancia súper yo puede conseguir en la farmacia.
Dozafat M.
Muy bueno, Los Colores muy hijo Intensos Demasiado y Duran, AUNQUE EL precio es Bastante elevado, me han dicho y e visto que lo recomiendan bastante, me gustaría probarlo :C  pero por lo que he escuchado son muy buenos, muy bonito tono, aunque luce más en morado
Kassandra R.
Tiene una buena pigmentación y una textura que no se corre, su acabado es muy uniforme y no necesitas de mucho producto para tener un muy buen resultado. Su color es vibrante y duradero, lo recomiendo por su pigmentación.
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?