BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte...

• Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any di...1 Answers
MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
  • "What a great lipstick! loved the colors, loved that it's long lasting and it didn't dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright." in 8 reviews
Alex B.
This wasn’t exactly the color I expected, but I ended up liking it still!! It stayed on almost all night and I only needed to reapply once. I would definitely recommend and will be buying it again!!!!!
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
Not bad lipstick I am more of a gloss girl myself . Was my first time trying this product worked very good had pretty decent staying power I purchased it at Macy’s felt it was good value for the price
Lissette M.
This is the only lipstick that I’ve tried from MAC because they are a bit pricey but it is long lasting, and the color is very pretty. I bought this lipstick at Sephora and I would buy it again
Molly G.
glenview
LOVE!!! This is amazing! I could talk all day about this. I bought this at Mac and would definitely buy this again. If you want to buy a Mac lipstick, BUY THIS! I definitely recommend this. This is just amazing!!!
Croix M.
National City
Mac is such a synonymous noun for Lipstick. We cannot talk about Mac without the great lipstick collection. This one has a very slim packaging. easy to toss in your purse and it last the entire day. You and your girlfriend can enjoy a lot of shades to choose from. MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
Harmony Vanita F.
Biggs, CA
I did not like this lipstick. The lipstick itself was in an awkward shape that made it difficult to cover your lips. It smeared a lot and didn’t dry down at all, I would not buy these again.
Karina S.
yooo lowkey love these so much ! Best flipping lip sticks ever there not that expensive you guys should try them out :) they last for a long time I love them !! And there easy to apply to!
Lohanne I.
Hillside NJ
Beautiful product. The coloris amazing and really goes with my skin tone. It was easy to use and apply. It did reach my expectations and if I’m going to be honest I didn’t know it was going to be that good and I am a first time user. I night recommend it.
Jade C.
Sparta
Mac never failes to make a bad product every thing I use and have used is always great by them and there packaging is literally the best ever . And they are always long lasting and I would buy again .
Maria C.
seaford
I like be all the Mac makeup. It is absolutely my favorite. This is nice not too dire like other mat lipsticks. I like it a lot. Gonna try other colors. I bought it at Macy’s I would definitely buy it again but next time I also have ant to try the lipstick.
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?