BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte... see more...

• Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any di...1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Mac lippies are beautiful and there's no debating they have an insane amount of pigment. For me, however, I need lasting power in my relationships and lipstick is no exception. So, while I like the trendy colors of Mac lipsticks, I'll stick to the super stay lippies I can get at the drug store.
FL
Every surprised on how this lipstick looked on my lips. I loved it. Was not pricey, compared to other lipstick i buy. Super easy to apply; which was another shocker. lasted a while, pretty color also.
kathy m.
kathy m.
Bowling Green, OH
love it will buy it again lasted long time . good color.no yukky taste. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is the game changer for me i like tasteless lipstick sometimes hard to find
Monique A.
Monique A.
El Paso, TX
I know I can give this lipstick 5 stars, hands down. I own this shade along with 2 others. Doesn't clump up or break. Super smooth formula. Very kissable!
Anii S.
Anii S.
Chester, PA
I love this lip colore on me. It stays on throughout the day and never crease. It always look fresh day through the night
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this brand and love the color. Long lasting pigment that looks great with my skin tone . I would highly recommend !
Valeria J.
Valeria J.
It's amazing! It stays all night you don't need to reapply everytime also it make my lips look bigger I love it
Maryant Q.
Maryant Q.
Los labiales de MAC son mis favoritos, me encantan, su calidad me gusta mucho porque duran mucho en los labios
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Love how smooth this goes on and how nice the color is. It's not over drying and I we it all the time
Alysa B.
Alysa B.
Glencoe, OK
I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?