BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte... see more...

• Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any di...1 Answers
Dalconys V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are incredible, their products are super careful with the skin, besides that their labials do not dry their lips, on the contrary they moisturize them and they maintain a lively color for a long time. The ones that fascinate me the most are lipstick bars.
Kandace C.
Madison Heights, VA
LOVE this lipstick! It my go to for everyday wear. The color lasts and my lips stay moist so my color looks fresh all day long. I loved this lipstick so much I bought another one just to be sure I'll never go without it. You better believe this will be a staple in my makeup bag for years!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to go wrong with MAC lipsticks. Not only do they smell amazing (like vanilla) but they're also a staple in every true makeup artists' kit. Their lipsticks and this lipstick as well are tried and true. It goes on smoothly, it blends very easily, the color can be built up to an opaque shade or you can wear it sheered down.
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lipsticks. They apply smoothly and easily onto the lips. Also long lasting but some will come off if you eat. It is my first time buying this lipstick and honestly have to say I wasn't disappointed. Recommend it to all my lipstick loving people.
Jessie R.
Santo Domingo
Mac cosmetic are the best thing in the world , they have good prices and beautiful colours , when I try this color on my lips literally I look like kylie Jenner , I recommend to other this on amazon or mac
Michelle B.
Lakeland, FL
I love the colour and how easy it goes on. I love it does not dry out my lips. I love the colour stays put. I really like the colour on me and I'm happy with that.

What I don't like is the tube twists on its on easily and due to that the colour broke off in the top of the lid making it unusable. I will not buy this product again due to that. It is so soft that it breaks to easily.
LaQuanda W.
Purchased at the Macy's MAC counter the lipstick is great quality. Nice packaging but would like to see the color on the box. Doesn't break apart and when applied with the lip conditioner wears great without peeling.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all MAC lip products and this is no different. I love that this lippie is truly matte, without drying out my lips. Also love the color with my skin tone. I use this one often.
Jessica D.
Corinth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's such a great lipstick I can barely keep it in my bag without my younger sister trying to steal it! It's better than I imagined and I will definitely want to tryout different shades. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Ella Y.
Brea, CA
I love this MAC Styleseeker Collection Lipstick! The color goes on bold and it lasts all day long. Great for date nights where you don't want to have to worry about replying your lipstick!
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?