BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick, Camden ChicDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.With its streamlined design, this new slimline lipcolour, features the traditional glamour properties of a matte lipstick – intense colour and semi-matte...

• Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any di...1 Answers
MAC Styleseeker Collection Mattenee Lipstick
  • "What a great lipstick! loved the colors, loved that it's long lasting and it didn't dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "I've used this lipstick before and I really like it. It's smooth and creamy and the color is bright." in 8 reviews
Rose A.
Leola, PA
This lipstick is very nice. It does not dry my lips out compared to other brands. The product is worth the price and is good quality. This was my first time purchasing this product and will buy it again. I am a big fan of anything Mac but this lipstick is very nice. The lipstick go on smooth, could last a little longer.
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
I love how smooth this applies on my lips. The color payoff is great. So rich, so vibrant. I love the feel of this product. What the brand stands for and how they execute their product is awesome. Their range of colors is great for that everyday lip color for the majority of folks and I will definitely repurchase this lipstick.
natasha k.
Woodbury
This lipstick is so nice and creamy applies very nicely. Does not dry out lips it was my first time using this. They packaging is very nice and fancy lol. It was a good price still a little pricey but was good quality i definitely  recommend if you are trying.
Danielle C.
This is a great lipstick. It's very bright and vibrant with a  rich color. It has a very creamy rich texture applies very soft and smooth and lasts a fairly long time before having to reapply. It has a beautiful color. I actually really like the lipstick.
Daphne’s G.
Mac products are my favorite lipsticks to buy! All of them are such great quality and so affordable! The formulas for these lipsticks are so great and they aren’t drying at all. I recommend this product for all girls that want a good and affordable lipstick!
Julia I.
I love this lip stick so much but I expected more from it. I bought this lipstick at a Mac store in my local shopping center. The Lipstick was definitely a lot more pricier than I expected it to be. But I would definitely buy it again.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Me encantan los productos de Mac pero debo confesar que este pintalabios no lleno mis expectativas se corre facilmente en comparación con el precio creo que no vale la pena en el mercado podemos encontrar una gran variedad de labiales y colores a mejores precio y con excelente calidad.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these lipsticks so much guys everything color looks amazing , they are si beautiful and the packaging is so cute , i love how they look on my mouth and they are long lasting which is better I really recommend this brand
Stephanie K.
Chicago
Holy matte! This is one of my favorite lipsticks. Hot, sexy color, staying power to get you through a night out and it doesn’t get all over everything else! What more could a girl want? Get. This. You’ll be happy you did.
Courtney C.
Amherst, MA
I love this MAC lipstick. I­t­ is super smooth and long lasting. The quality is the best and I­ts at an affordable price! I highly recommend this product to others. You can purchase in large department stores or online!
Tamara F.
FL
Had trouble applying this product in the past. Is this one any different?