7 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #84 in Liquid Foundation

M A C Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation. Introducing an innovative foundation that delivers colour in an ultra-fluid, elastic gel- serum formula. With a virtually weightless feel, this formula is extraordinarily comfortable, lasting for hours. With stay-true colour and sheer medium buildable coverage, it softly blurs imperfections such as pores and fine lines, while also controlling oil. The addition of Moisture-Fusion Complex provides immediate and all-day hydration, leaving skin feeling quenched and silky to the touch. The unique dropper provides you with a drop of perfection. see more...

• How to you feel about the M.A.C water-weight foundation? MAC Studio...1 Answers
  • Would love to try out this foundation , have never tried this and i...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this foundation and tested how long it ACTUALLY las...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Diana L.
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This is going to do is very good really is one of my favorite I love the application to put it does not leave the skin loaded with so much base and is water resistant. The mode of the finish that has the base I love the face does not get greasy but spoke of time passing. The only advantage that could have this base would be the way we apply to our face since not everything makes the difference when I pick a sponge to a brush in my case I bought the brush to apply the base is much better than When the peak with a sponge only happens to me in this base almost always in all the bases that I use the sponge would be better
Ashlie P.
Ashlie P.
I love this foundation to death. I can build up or have a sheer coverage. Perfect for everyday to even a night out. In my picture is my face I did for my prom makeup ! My face felt so smooth & flawless with this combined with macs studio finish concealer and macs mineralized foundation/ loose. So happy with how this works all together and blends perfectly. I use A stippling brush to apply and use a smaller one for concealer. Works great :) also in this picture used mostly Mac makeup :)
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Lindenhurst, NY
My favorite Mac foundation. It is a water based liquid that has a dewy finish. I would recommend for normal to dry skin. It is a medium coverage and I don't have trouble building the coverage. It feels like you're not wearing anything when you have this on but i definitely suggest using a brush to use as opposed to a sponge, since it is water based the sponge will soak up the product. Also use a powder like the mineralized skin finish to set it all. Definitely an amazing foundation.
Rose U.
Rose U.
Carson, CA
I really love this foundation! I feel that it was very lightweight and super comfortable. I found it to be medium coverage. It has the same consistency of the mac face and body as it is quite thin and runny. I love that it has a dropper for controlled usage as foundations can be pricey! I felt that a little went a long way for me. It worked well for my oily tzone area and dry areas around my mouth and nose. It didn't break me out or have any weird scent to it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I really I wanted to like this foundation but I've just come to the conclusion I'm not a fan of Mac foundations. This did not look good on my skin. It would cling to any dry spots had, and my skin is not very dry. It just didn't do anything for my skin, the only time I'll use this now is in conjunction with other foundations to make the color lighter. With all the great foundations out there this was pretty disappointing.
Paige W.
Paige W.
I was going to buy the smash box BB water but did some research and found that this was cheaper and basically the same formula. It is lightweight and looks great all day. It is the first Mac product I've owned, and I definitely love it. I love the way this makes my skin look so healthy. On days that my skin is breaking out or where I have more redness, I like to apply a powder foundation on top to set and add coverage.
Lexx H.
Lexx H.
Review for: NC25
I have the NW 15. The foundation is a little watery but I think it is very good. This is my go to foundation. It has good coverage and I don't need to use a lot to cover my face. I like how it doesn't feel heavy. It doesn't look cakey at all which is good. My skins is very senesitve and I also like how it doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out. It blends nicely. I would recommend this product. I like it a lot.
Pomai H.
Pomai H.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely love this foundation. It's such a perfect match for my skin tone and so easy to wear. it takes literally like 5 drops and my entire face is covered. Super plus that it also has sunscreen in it at spf30 I love it. not greasy. wonderful soft finish. and I just feel like I'm glowing when I wear it. it blends the skin to provide that perfect balance of cover and natural look.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA
This is my favorite MAC foundation. I was using Face and Body when I decided I wanted something a bit heavier but not too heavy. It's perfect. I love the satiny consistency and it lasts all day when I use a setting powder. I have dry skim and have no problem at all with this foundation. I use with a Beauty Blender or a brush and it works great both ways. Definitely recommend it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: NC40
This foundation would be a miracle worker for someone with dry skin and combination skin. I have more oily so after a few hours it would get extremely oily and i would blot but if you set it, the foundation has a nice coverage and a beautiful dewy finish which makes your skin glow and look really healthy. the foundation is very liquid but it didn't bother me much.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Bristol
I would like to try this foundation but I have been worried to try it as I like medium to full coverage, what would u say the coverage with this foundation is ?
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Is this product worth the money? I mean do you really get good coverage for the price or are you just paying for the brand?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
London
Is this an all day foundation? Basically no touchup.
Zoe T.
Zoe T.
I've heard this foundation is really light weight and natural. But does it stay on through out the day and does it look glowy , or is it a matte finish ?
Heidi J.
Heidi J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have a very oily type of skin, would this foundation work for any type of skin? Also does is wear out ?