5 colors available

Buy on Jet.com*
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great, airy, almost not there foundation. You barely feel this on. It allows the skin to breathe and gives the skin a nice dewy look. But this foundation is not for providing full coverage....you would have to put 3 or more layers on to get a fuller coverage look with this foundation. I do not have major dark circles or hyper-pigmentation. Also, I use concealer to hide any imperfections and blemishes so I do not mind that this foundation provides minimal coverage. (when I say minimal...it does not hide all skin imperfections...again, I use concealer for that). It does provide a natural-look and more even skin-tone. Great for everyday wear...esp if you want skin to breathe.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
I really wan't happy with this foundation. It gives a light coverage, and while it is buildable I felt I had to use too much product to get the look I wanted. It also did noting for my oily skin, even though it claims to be oil controlling. I also felt it did not last throughout the day. It is not as good as the studio fix in my opinion, but maybe it works better on dry skin types. The color match was great.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Peoria, AZ
I love using studio tech for the summer helps to keep my fave moisturized without being greasy or sweaty. It helps controls oils which happens a lot in summer but keeps your skin from drying out. It also doesn't make my skin break out since its non-acnegenic great for sensitive skin. Has medium coverage but it's buildable. Long lasting, is also dermatologist tested and even safe for contact wearers like me.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Woodbridge
I can honestly say that when I first bought this contour cream I wasn't sure how it affect my face. However I was surprised to see that my didn't get any blemishes. I have certain parts of my face that brake out very easily! But this contour cream by MAC is awesome!! I been using it for about 4 months now.. Definitely recommend this product to anyone who is interested in trying a really good cream contour!!
Yvette P.
Yvette P.
Eloy, AZ
I live this foundation it's full medium to full coverage but definitely buildable. It great for when your on the go and it applies well with any tool you use to apply foundation, I've used it with the beauty blender, a hey stippling brush a plate foundation brush and a Kabuki Bush, it's just great and it only need a light setting powder, it rages for many shades from warms neutral and cool undertones
serina c.
serina c.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this foundation! Because it's a cream the coverage varies luckily it's also buildable so don't fear you can still get the maximum coverage it last all day. I do not recommend if you have oily skin unless you plan to use a translucent powder over it or even the M.A.C fix foundation. It works great with either beauty blenders or cream brushes.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like the Mac Cosmetics Studio Tech foundation ! I wear the second lightest shade in the NC 20. It is a great compact for your purse . It has a separate compartment for the sponge applicator. It has great coverage and is wonderful for touch ups throughout the day! It is a very creamy formula and goes on smooth!
Heather S.
Heather S.
I have combination/oily skin that tends to get oily by midday. This foundation didn't change that. While it had decent coverage and only came off if it touched something, it still wasn't great. I got excited when I saw the compact, but I should only purchase foundations that are designed for oily skin. Lesson learned.
Montanna O.
Montanna O.
Conway, AR
I've been using this product for over 8 months now and I'm really used to all of the mac Products and I'm glad to not have been disappointed by this one. It give a beautiful matte finish and it's can becom ea lil oily (for oily skin) but all you need is a little powder to dab on and you're great.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I loved this! It's was non drying and very light on my face. It has a medium/ build coverage that covered a lot of imperfections. I can cover my whole face using just the tiniest of amounts. It's the first cream foundation I've ever tried and it's definitely a lot better than liquid.
Carelis C.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Is this a good compact for oily skin?
Cesly B.
Cesly B.
COACHELLA , CA
Is it better than the studio fix?
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Asheboro, NC
How well does this foundation last through out the day?
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
San Diego, TX
I've been seeing great reviews on this products but was wondering if it works better on more dry skin or oily skin? Let me know your experiences with it and what powder you combined it with, if any!
Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.
It's this shimmery ? Is it full coverage ?