BY MAC COSMETICS

Totally tech: a tri-system blend of water, emollients and powder looks solid, but glides on as a soft, creamy emulsion. Provides a natural matte, powder-perfect finish. Smooth to blend, easy to work with: provides a full range of coverage. Water-cooled - refreshes and hydrates skin. Light diffusing: softens lines, creates a fresh, flawless finish. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc27, nc30, nc32, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc43, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw23, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55, nw60. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Studio Tech. Style Number: 12105U. Available In Stores. see more...

Kynnedy H.
Hensley , AR
Review for: NC20
You can use it alone or onto of foundation. It has a nice finish and is perfect for oily skin. It has good coverage. It is a little on the pricier side but for the cost it is perfect. I definitely recommend. MAC Studio Tech Foundation
Ebony J.
Jackson , MI
Obsessed isn't the proper word to use for this foundation. This is the first foundation that I began using years ago when I got introduced to MAC. As usual I look for full coverage and this foundation does just that, plus the packaging is so convenient! It includes a sponge in the compact and literally has all of my makeup steps into one! I don't have to worry about carrying extra foundation when this does everything that I need in one setting!
minderz82633 C.
Douglas
This is my most favorite foundation.  It was described to me by a MAC employee as being designed for photo shoots and weddings/formal events, but I also love it for every day wear.  It has excellent coverage, hides inconsistencies in my skin, and leaves a beautiful matte finish.  I purchase this foundation on a regular basis, and would recommend it for basically any skin type.
Andriana ❤.
Full coverage that feels more like heavy coverage. The finished result looks great, but is rather heavy compared to other full coverage foundations. Does not bleed on to fabrics nor off of the skin too easily, however, when used for prolonged wear, can feel suffocating to those with sensitive skin. Recommended for use by those seeking fuller coverage.
Desha J.
Wyandanch, NY
Hands down the best product from MAC! My go to product. My everyday makeup. I’ve been using this powder foundation since high school, also watched my mother use it for years! It’s not only powder its a foundation (2 in 1) it can be worn with a liquid foundation or without it, or you can apply both! For a complete full coverage. Giving that perfect airbrush doll look.
Sharayu K.
This is such a compact beautiful foundation ! I always carry it in my bag wherever I go .. perfect for touch ups .. It comes with a applicator sponge which works perfect for me .. i apply setting powder on top of this which gives me the most perfect matte finished look which I absolutely love !
I highly recommended this product
Lois K.
I've had my studio tech foundation powder for about 5 years and I wish I was kidding. I hit pan but man this product goes such a long way! I still have so much left to use. This is the first compact powder I bought and plan on buying this one again when I'm completely done!
Perrin H.
Awesome product! Matches my skin tone well and is great for my dry skin! It gives a natural finish but is buildable for a more full coverage look. It is very effective and you should pick it up during your next MAC visit. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Ana C.
Smyrna
It offers good high medium coverage, but it seemed to oxidize on my face. I didn't enjoy the smell of it, but it spreads easy. To me, it felt like a thick creamy formula, with a powder finish. It just looked so heavy on me.
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Love, love, Love this product! This is my go to, will never stray from it. Worth the money and will continue to purchase this product in the years to come. Thank you MAC for this great product!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Is this a good compact for oily skin?
Cesly B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it better than the studio fix?
Sarah W.
Asheboro, NC
How well does this foundation last through out the day?
Kassandra C.
San Diego, TX
I've been seeing great reviews on this products but was wondering if it works better on more dry skin or oily skin? Let me know your experiences with it and what powder you combined it with, if any!
Fabiola C.
It's this shimmery ? Is it full coverage ?