BY MAC COSMETICS

Totally tech: a tri-system blend of water, emollients and powder looks solid, but glides on as a soft, creamy emulsion. Provides a natural matte, powder-perfect finish. Smooth to blend, easy to work with: provides a full range of coverage. Water-cooled - refreshes and hydrates skin. Light diffusing: softens lines, creates a fresh, flawless finish. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc27, nc30, nc32, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc43, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw23, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55, nw60. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Studio Tech. Style Number: 12105U. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
minderz82633 C.
Douglas
This is my most favorite foundation.  It was described to me by a MAC employee as being designed for photo shoots and weddings/formal events, but I also love it for every day wear.  It has excellent coverage, hides inconsistencies in my skin, and leaves a beautiful matte finish.  I purchase this foundation on a regular basis, and would recommend it for basically any skin type.
Andriana ❤.
Full coverage that feels more like heavy coverage. The finished result looks great, but is rather heavy compared to other full coverage foundations. Does not bleed on to fabrics nor off of the skin too easily, however, when used for prolonged wear, can feel suffocating to those with sensitive skin. Recommended for use by those seeking fuller coverage.
Sharayu K.
This is such a compact beautiful foundation ! I always carry it in my bag wherever I go .. perfect for touch ups .. It comes with a applicator sponge which works perfect for me .. i apply setting powder on top of this which gives me the most perfect matte finished look which I absolutely love !
I highly recommended this product
Perrin H.
Awesome product! Matches my skin tone well and is great for my dry skin! It gives a natural finish but is buildable for a more full coverage look. It is very effective and you should pick it up during your next MAC visit. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other more...
I wear NW45 and since I don’t wear makeup as often as I could this is a great product. It evens my tone and covers the blemishes. Very easy to use and comes in a durable case. I’m very satisfied with this foundation
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to! I’m medium complexion so I use NW30. If you’re looking for a quick powder to cover imperfections, then you should try this. It’s awesome! It’s my go to! I’ve been using it for about 5 years now.
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
Love, love, Love this product! This is my go to, will never stray from it. Worth the money and will continue to purchase this product in the years to come. Thank you MAC for this great product!
Melissa C.
Columbus , OH
I just recently got into makeup and I have fallen in love with this product! I am using NW48 paired with NW45 studio finish concealer. The coverage is amazing. I'm that person that always said Mac is too expensive but there's no turning back. It's definitely worth the money.
serina c.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love this foundation! Because it's a cream the coverage varies luckily it's also buildable so don't fear you can still get the maximum coverage it last all day. I do not recommend if you have oily skin unless you plan to use a translucent powder over it or even the M.A.C fix foundation. It works great with either beauty blenders or cream brushes.
Sarah M.
I recently tried this foundation for the first time at the MAC store and fell in LOVE. It is great for achieving full coverage look without looking cakey or weird on my dry skin. HOWEVER, they recently stopped making my NW15 shade and my heart was broken when I found out they didn't have it. MAC please bring back NW15 and some lighter shades!
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Is this a good compact for oily skin?
Cesly B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it better than the studio fix?
Sarah W.
Asheboro, NC
How well does this foundation last through out the day?
Kassandra C.
San Diego, TX
I've been seeing great reviews on this products but was wondering if it works better on more dry skin or oily skin? Let me know your experiences with it and what powder you combined it with, if any!
Nadia C.
Buenos Aires
Tiene un bien acabado? Especialmente para piel grasa?