BY MAC COSMETICS

The Unique Brush Has Two Specific And Patent-pending (TBC) Rows Of Bristles Like A Tree Branch. Each Bristle Has A Prong To Catch And Grab Eyelashes For Better Separation, Definition, Curl And Length. The Small Brush Is Perfect For Reaching Every Last Inner, Outer And Lower Hair, While The Creamy And Velvety Carbon Black Formula Conditions Lashes Without Weig

Points Forts:

• hing Them Down. Lashes Are Left Well-combed And Loaded With Product.* Non-clumping
  • * Flake-proof And Smudge-proof
  • * Ophthalmologist Tested
  • * Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
  • * Features A Carbon Black Formula
  • Utilisation:
  •  Sweep Onto Lashes For Smooth, Even Coverage.
  •  Let Dry And Apply Second Coat To Further Build Volume, Length And Curl.

Ingredients: Water\aqua\eau, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyvinyl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Isostearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pantethine, Panthenol, Lauroyl Lysine, Peg-9 Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Simethicone, Laureth-4, Polyester-5, Pvp, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Chloroxylenol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)]
Cette Liste Est Susceptible D'évoluer Avec Le Temps. Veuillez Vous Référer Aux Informations Présentes Sur L'emballage De Votre Produit Pour Recevoir La Liste D'ingrédients La Plus À Jour.

MAC Studio Sculpt Superb Lash
  • "Mac mascara does not flake clump is easily removed and lengthens and thickens your eyelashes. pricey but worth it." in 8 reviews
  • "Mac mascara does not flake clump is easily removed and lengthens and thickens your eyelashes. pricey but worth it." in 3 reviews
Jazzy W.
I like this mascara but it’s not my favorite, it’s a great product, simply because it’s in the MAC Cosmetics family. My only con is that it can clog up and have quite a build on the lashes, hence, the 3 Stars. Other than that it’s a great amount in the packaging and can be great for those who don’t care for bold lashes. If you a single application, fashionista, then this one may be for you!
Ashley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
When I first bought this product I liked the applicator a lot. As I continued to use it, it started to clump and was hard to take off. It wasn’t to pricey but it just wasn’t worth it. I wouldn’t recommend
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Great for length. I love the wand as it is small and easy to maneuver, really allowing you to get the full length of your lashes. This product does not provide much volume, which I need. To remedy that, I put this on first and then use my trust L'Oreal telescopic mascara over it. I suggest this product for anyone who is looking for that extra length/spider lash effect. No flaking either!
Brooklyn K.
This mascara is great for separation and length (think spider effect but not clumpy). Doesn't add volume but that's okay sometimes. The only downfall is the brush spikes. Sometimes I poke my eye if I'm not super careful. I would repurchase. Perfect no makeup makeup mascara
Lindsay B.
Noblesville, IN
I love this mascara for the purpose of lengthening and darkening. I have pretty thick eyelashes as it is, so if you’re looking for volume and length, the mascara only provides length. It works perfectly for me and what I need though.
Sara A.
San Antonio
I love the applicator for this mascara, and the mascara is not clumpy at all, the only thing is that you may have to apply it a few more times than normal to get the look you want, but it is something that I would buy again!
Hannah L.
I like this product, it is easy to apply. I do have to put on a couple coats to get my desired look but in the end I love how my lashes turn out. I also like that I can get it off my eyelashes easily without my eyelashes falling off my eyelids.
Alyson M.
Erie, PA
Can get a bit clumpy but when paired with another volumizing mascara it works wonders! Use alone for a very toned down look or use with another to get a good dramatic look! This is my first bottle but I would buy again.
Emma F.
This mascara is AMAZING!!! I seriously love the look it gives to your lashes. It is a little bit pricey but it works wonderfully compared to alternatives. I seriously use this product everyday. I highly highly recommend buying this mascara!!!
Tabia M.
Anaheim, CA
This mascara has really brought in a dark color into my eyelashes with just one to two swipes and it is incredible. The way it darkens and curlya my eyelashes makes it seems that I have fake ones, as I have been told by others
Irene R.
Canton, GA
I would like to know if this is less clumpy than others and if it stays on all day for anyone who has used it?
Ashley G.
Romulus, MI
Is this stuff good or does it clump?
Rebekah M.
Skelmersdale , Wn88hx
Hey I'm currently looking for a mascara that actually makes a difference to make my eyes pop with longer lashes? Will this work?
ellie d.
Charlotte, NC
I have been looking for new mascara for awhile now, does this make your eyelashes thick and clumpy or long and individual? thanks!
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
I have short eyelashes. Will this mascara make my lashes look longer or at least look like there are more of them?