BY MAC COSMETICS

A luxurious, creamy foundation that delivers ultimate hydration while instantly revitalizing the look of dull and dry skin. Innovative gel-based system provides outstanding skin feel and a medium, buildable coverage with a natural satin finish. Micronized silicone coated pigments improve skin adherence and blendability while helping to maintain colour purity. Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with SPF 15. Comfortable on all skins, but especially suited for normal-dry and mature skins. see more...

• I've been trying to find a good, full coverage foundation for dry...2 Answers
  • Cuando la aplicas humecta tu piel o la reseca ?1 Answers
  • Is there highlighter in this? It seems to look like there is some...1 Answers
Kerry M.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried almost every foundation on the market and I always come back to this one. It looks so smooth while it’s on and applies easily. I like a full coverage and this is super buildable. A little goes a long way which usually isn’t the case if you want full coverage. I’ll definitely be sticking with this foundation!
Dana A.
Arlington
Review for: M A C Studio Sculpt Foundation, Nw25
I wish I could say that I love this product, but I really just can say that I am okay with it. It isn't terrible but I don't think it works well with me. It is very thick and drying on my skin. This isn't to say it won't work for some people, I bought it due to my own mom and friend who raved about it. I'm not really a full coverage kind of girl, and let me say this foundation is thick and full coverage 100%. It was difficult for me to blend and I felt like it sinked into all my fine lines and pores. :( I wanted to love this product but it just didn't workout with my kind of skin!
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color range is amazing, the coverage is amazing. My two issues were 1) they do tend to oxidize after completely drying. Not a super noticeable amount but enough that a trained eye would spot it. And 2) HORRIBLE to remove, it really tends to sink into your pores. A lot of people complain that Mac breaks them out, but it's because you need to add some extra steps to your makeup removing routine that you wouldn't need to do with other foundations. It CLINGSSS to your skin.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Review for: M A C Studio Sculpt Foundation, Nc25
I used this product for a while. I really liked the coverage on it. It gave my face a nice airbrushed look. This cost of this product is a little high, but it lasts so long that I don't mind paying it. My only complaint is the shades it's offered in. I couldn't seem to find a shade light enough for my completion. The lightest shade still seemed to be one shade too dark. Other than that I really like this foundation.
Uroosa N.
Villa Park, IL
Review for: Other
If your skin is on the dryer side, this foundation is for you. It feels light, the finish is beautiful, and the coverage is great. It looks super natural. The only reason I ended up returning this is because I’m allergic to the sunscreen component of this foundation. I fell in love with this foundation and was sad to trace my allergic reaction back to this foundation.
Himara K.
Review for: Other
This foundation looks great. Heavy coverage, matte, smooth. I like how it looks but it doesn't stop feeling tacky even after I've applied it. I use a stippling brush to apply and it applies fairly easily. However, I have pretty good skin so I just don't need a foundation this heavy. Works well with my oily nose though, which I like. Just not for me.
Paige S.
Review for: Other
This has risen up to be one of my favorite foundations of all time! It has the perfect coverage I am looking for when it comes to nice full coverage, and it's not cakey. It blends easily with a Beauty Blender or a nice flat buffer foundation brush. This is definitely staying in my collection for good
💚Ayana💚 B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: M A C Studio Sculpt Foundation, Nc45
Love the buildable coverage of the foundation. Is a little too dewy for my liking. The foundation can streak at times but easy to apply. Its definitely medium coverage not lightweight or too heavy. I like it mixed with another foundation its too res on my skin.
Harika T.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Other
I bought the Mac studio sculpt foundation after a lot of contemplation. I am in the shade Nc44 and I think it’s a perfect match for my skin tone. It’s a matte foundation with medium coverage. You can build it though.
Gizelle M.
Klamath Falls , OR
Review for: M A C Studio Sculpt Foundation, Nc50
Definitely the best foundation I’ve ever used! Very matte 24 hour coverage! Have to recommend! Just need a powder to put over it since it’s a little shiny and oily! That’s just my skin because I have oily face!
Caroline M.
Querooooooo
Nivien A.
Is this good for oily skin?
Kelly N.
I've heard good things about this foundation, however, most hydrating foundations don't seem to work well with oily skin. Does this foundation work for all skin types? And does it last as long as a long lasting foundation?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How many hours does this stay put! Has anyone used in high humidity?
Sky C.
When your Done Applying Does It Make Your Face Look Cakey ??