MAC Studio Radiance Face & Body Radiant Sheer Foundation - C1

MAC Studio Radiance Face & Body Radiant Sheer Foundation - C1

What it is: A sheer foundation for your face and body featuring the beloved fan-favorite formula in fresh packaging. Who it's for: All skin types. What it does: This long-wearing sheer foundation wears for up to eight hours, providing stay-true, waterproof color. Instantly hydrating, it looks like your skin but better. How to use: Apply to skin using your fingers, a sponge or a foundation brush. Blend. Style Name: Mac Studio Radiance Face & Body

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Studio Radiance Face & Body Radiant Sheer Foundation - C1!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren S.
Amarillo, TX
MAC Studio Radiance Face & Body Radiant Sheer Foundation - C1 uploaded by Lauren S.
I’ve been looking for an alternative to my beloved Glossier skin tint and decided to try out MAC Studio Radiance for a sheer, radiant formula. It truly gives that “your skin but perfected” appearance and the glow was immediately evident. It’s buildable without looking and feeling heavy and the waterproof aspect is a game changer. I am so happy with it. I’ve yet to really fall in love with a MAC foundation but this one might be the ticket. It is fantastic stuff. The attached photo features only the foundation on my skin, no primer concealer or any other product.

Looking for your answer?