M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream

A super-rich moisturizer that moistens and feeds the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream!
Product Highlights
...my skin before they tested the products and it not only moiturized my dry skin, it also gave a flawless, dewy look to the creme foundation they applied. It's very recharging for the skin and super hydrating. I'm going back to buy the bottle!in reviews
...smell is very pleasant smells fresh like cucumbers and Aloe Vera. I have sensitive skin and so far it hasn’t left me with any reactions or break outs which I’m very pleased with.in reviews
Ava B.
M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream uploaded by Ava B.
This is a great moisturizer. It is very hydrating and smooths out any dryness on the skin. It has a very rich, light, creamy texture. It makes my skin feel smooth and silky. M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream
Arz G.
Palos Heights, IL
M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream uploaded by Arz G.
Such an amazing product! One of the only moisturizers that doesn't make my face look and feel like an oil slick after using it. Super firming, super hydrating, and it absorbs into the skin so fast! Definitely recommend! MAC Studio Moisture Cream
Hann D.
Orlando, FL
M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream uploaded by Hann D.
My favorite!! This has helped me so much with my skin when I was dealing with breakouts. I love it! It keeps my face moisturize and soft #influensterAwards2020
Nikki T.
Henderson, NV
M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream uploaded by Nikki T.
Studio moisture cream is the best in between moisturizer for normal to combo skin... it provides enough moisture that you don't feel under moisturized and it also is enough that you don't feel heavy or greasy. This moisturizer can be used during the day or evening but if you tend to lean more towards the oily side I would use it more in the evening and use something like a gel base moisturizer during the day. Definitely one of the better moisturizers out there from a pro grade brand. M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I finished using this product last year so I'm going by memory.

I think this moisture cream is great as a base to apply makeup on top. It's also quick, easy, fast absorbing, and helps hydrate the skin. I cannot I say it helped with fine lines (since I do not have any) and I don't believe it really did much to dry patches. It claims that it can be used as a daily cream for night and day but I felt like I wasn't getting enough potent ingredients to see a huge difference using it at night. I use heavier (night) creams to get better results in the morning.

For me, I'd only use this as a makeup base if I need a little extra hydration than the strobe cream from mac cannot give me. But if I do want that nice glow like the strobe cream has, I would mix this moisture cream with a liquid highlighter and apply to the face.
I finished using this product last year so I'm going by memory.

Lizbet  R.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Macy's
I have dry skin and this product helps my face to not look to dry. It helps to me moisturize my face when I apply my foundation and it helps it to be in place.
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
When it comes to prepping my face for makeup, this moisture cream performs like nothing I have ever used before! It not only makes my skin super soft with almost no product, it actually primes my face for foundation as well. If it were more affordable, I'd be buying it all the time.
Michelle  D.
Hagerstown, MD
I have oily skin. The MAC moisturizer cream,, moisturized my skin, without it feeling oily oily. I used it under makeup, and overnight. Highly recommend!!!
Carolynn S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I’ve used this for about 4 years now and I have sensitive skin, but it doesn’t give me any reactions apart from moisturized happy skin!
Hiral P.
Albuquerque, NM
M·A·C Studio Moisture Cream I have been using MAC studio moisture cream for quite a while now i have purchased a few of this and I will continue to purchase more. I love this moisturizer it doesn't feel heavy on your skin and it obsorbs into skin very nicely. I use it under my primer but even on the days I am not wearing makeup I apply it after cleansing my face and it gives nice glow. Love this product.

Looking for your answer?