BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium-to-full coverage and a velvety texture that allows skin to breathe. Long-wearing, colour-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling/creasing, non-fading – all for 12 hours. Available in a wide range of colours. For all skin types, especially oily skin. Apply to a well moisturized and prepped skin with a fluffy brush like the 129SH or 109 for lighter coverage. Apply with the sponge applicator for more coverage. If you use the sponge, make sure to replace your sponge every few weeks and store it in the compartment underneath the powder and not in the top compartment with the powder. Try finishing your Studio Fix application with a light veil of Prep + Prime Fix+ to give it a fresh skin like appearance! Shade guide:. C: Cool (golden, olive undertones). N: Neutral (beige undertones). NW: Neutral Warm (pink beige undertones). NC: Neutral Cool (golden beige undertones). Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you’ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.. Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores. . MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.. Web ID: 106402.

N: Neutral (beige undertones)

NW: Neutral Warm (pink beige undertones)

Web ID: 106402

C: Cool (golden, olive undertones)

NC: Neutral Cool (golden beige undertones)

MaceyBeauty C.
This powder was a really nice touch up , on the go powder and I would recommend to anyone with oily skin, this is quite an expensive product however if you are looking for something that will last then id go for this.
Kayla F.
Lower onslow, NS
Purchased at: Macy's
I like this product but it isn’t my favourite! I don’t tend to like how much it looks like you have on. I find it very cakey. It’s more expensive than a regular foundation as well. I wouldn’t re buy this but I do like other Mac products!
Katia S.
Syria . lattakia
mac always are amazing and nice .... i love it very much and how it works is creat .... very gratfull to have
Karla I.
Veracruz
Me encanta su acabado, su cobertura, y que no tenga aroma fuerte, el empaque y que pueda ser fácilmente transportado, en relación al precio es un buen producto aunque un poco caro
quitta l.
Total coverage and allows for blemishes to be hidden after application face look smooth and picture perfect
Evaristo F.
Love this one for extra coverage and to make a foundation last even longer if you love a full coverage look! Never really tried it by itself but on top of other foundation looks perfect and lasts sooooo long!
Jessica M.
Vaughan
I love this powder. It has great coverage. I wear it on a day to day basis, or, use it to set my liquid foundation. Both ways look amazing. There is a lot of product in this compact so it will last a long time. Also, there is a huge shade range!
Alicia B.
I love this powder it stays on all day and does not make my face look cakey or heavy and i really love that.
Na K.
cairo
Wonderful and excellent and stable and also a wonderful seal I want to win this product because I do not see any good product like this and also that the highest level and its kind is excellent and there is no such thing at all once again I hope you give me a wonderful gift such as this and these Markhamn The best brands and brands at all mean that they are bigger than anything else and there is no second comparison I want this if possible best Mentk for children and sensitive people beautiful product
Silje Å.
Trondheim
I like using this with a fluffy brush to tone down my red skin if I am going out with minimal makeup. It does feel dry on the skin, but that can be fixed with their setting spray (which also makes it blend into the skin better)