BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium-to-full coverage and a velvety texture that allows skin to breathe. Long-wearing, colour-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling/creasing, non-fading – all for 12 hours. Available in a wide range of colours. For all skin types, especially oily skin. Apply to a well moisturized and prepped skin with a fluffy brush like the 129SH or 109 for lighter coverage. Apply with the sponge applicator for more coverage. If you use the sponge, make sure to replace your sponge every few weeks and store it in the compartment underneath the powder and not in the top compartment with the powder. Try finishing your Studio Fix application with a light veil of Prep + Prime Fix+ to give it a fresh skin like appearance! Shade guide:. C: Cool (golden, olive undertones). N: Neutral (beige undertones). NW: Neutral Warm (pink beige undertones). NC: Neutral Cool (golden beige undertones). Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you’ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.. Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores. . MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.. Web ID: 106402.

N: Neutral (beige undertones)

NW: Neutral Warm (pink beige undertones)

Web ID: 106402

C: Cool (golden, olive undertones)

NC: Neutral Cool (golden beige undertones)

Laura M.
It feels great on the skin and it give a good amount of coverage I’ve used this on its own for no makeup makeup day and ive used it since I was 15
Marisa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to pressed powder. I keep it on me at all times for quick touch ups. Blends well goes on smooth and not heavy. Love it!
Sarah T.
Hamilton, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a great foundation. I use this powder after applying my concealer. MAC has wonderful coverage with this product.
Jasmine S.
Highland mills
Purchased at: Macy's
So buildable and goes on my skin beautifully. Can use a wet sponge to give more of a full coverage look.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,782 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Simplemente me encanta lo mejor para la cobertura del maquillaje dejando horas de acabado perfecto ll amo
Lilly M.
Newport, AR
Love using this as a foundation when I do not feel like going all out with my makeup. Evens skin tone and provides coverage
Chast G.
Waco
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Love Mac Studio Fix... used but the powder plus and foundation. I have repurchased this product plenty of times. NYX is a good comparison if your looking for a more affordable brand but Mac is the bomb.
Linzie K.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Sephora
Long lasting coverage. I was happy with how this product stayed in place. I couldn’t seem to get the exact color I need. Will have to go visit with a pro again
lucylaviee K.
N Hollywood, CA
This works wonders and covers up fully. It feels light on the skin and is so easy to use! I usually use it as a skin finish on top of liquid foundation. I love this product and definitely recommend to others
Emily B.
Cleveland, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this powder so much I think it’s my favorite.. it’s really nice under foundation & makes your skin look very smooth & isn’t cakey.