Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Beausejour, Manitoba

How long does does this last you ladies?
Kay W.
Kay W.
Nov. 8, 2016, 5:01 a.m.
I have oily skin and live in a humid and hot country so I typically have to touch up every 3 hours.
Oct. 21, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Depending on climate, it lasts me about 5 hours
Oct. 21, 2016, 5:18 p.m.
Depending on climate, it lasts me about 5 hours
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Oct. 10, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
I have combination/oily skin, it usually lasts 4-6 hours until I need a touch up. I use it daily and I run out every 3-4 months.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
July 22, 2016, 4:34 a.m.
It usually lasts all day for me
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
July 8, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
It lasts all day for me with a few touchups!
June 28, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
This foundation should last all day. I love it without liquid foundation and with. It packs on more coverage. If your oily you maybe need to touch up. I would say maybe 5 hours of u have very oily skin but the finish is amazing
June 28, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Aug. 12, 2014, 9:27 p.m.
I would say it lasts for at least 4 hours. I have combination skin so it does start to melt off at some point.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
June 30, 2014, 8:55 a.m.
All day for coverage. The compact itself lasts me a couple months but I don't use it everyday anymore. When I wore it everyday, I would buy a new one every two months or so.
Celina S.
Celina S.
Nov. 15, 2013, 6:48 p.m.
Mine last me a few months because I do not wear it everyday. I only where it when I am going out at night to parties, clubs, and/or events.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
July 9, 2013, 4:10 p.m.
It lasts for about 8 hours a day and the compact lasts for 3-4 months with daily use
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
May 22, 2013, 10:28 p.m.
Well, depends on where I am indoor/outdoor, but typically 8 hours. However, I use Skindinavia to set it, and then I can go 16+ hours.
Sandi D.
Sandi D.
Feb. 6, 2013, 1:06 p.m.
All day/night with maybe one quick blot on my nose.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Nov. 23, 2012, 4:31 p.m.
This lasts me at least 8-9 hours.
Sasha F.
Sasha F.
Nov. 8, 2012, 7:06 p.m.
This lasts me all day, from 8 AM until 10 or 11 at night!
Amy R.
Amy R.
Nov. 8, 2012, 1:21 p.m.
Used with a primer and set with Fix Plus. This will last all day 12 hours!
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Nov. 6, 2012, 6:29 a.m.
7 or 8 hours! I really like it but I've had it for like four moths and it looks pretty new! Worth the Money!
Nayelli V.
Nayelli V.
Nov. 4, 2012, 11:37 p.m.
I would say around 4 to 7 hours..it just depends because I get really oily on my T-zone and it decides to smudge off but if its not that its good
Candice M.
Candice M.
Nov. 3, 2012, 8:24 a.m.
All day! i love this stuff
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Nov. 2, 2012, 7:28 a.m.
I have combination skin and this lasts about 4-6 hours without needing a touchup. I can touch it up after work and continue through the night! I do think this is too heave for every day wear but great when you want to look your best!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Oct. 30, 2012, 9:25 p.m.
I touch my face a lot, but this usually lasts 8-9 hours. It has really great staying power.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Oct. 29, 2012, 6:05 p.m.
I can put this on in the morning and come home from work and still have a flawless looking face. It starts to break down at around 8 hours. The best way to make this last is by applying with a flat top kabuki brush to really buff the product into your skin.

Join Now