BY MAC COSMETICS #43 in Powder Foundation

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Studio Fix is a powder and foundation in one that combines good coverage with ease of application. Designed to be used dry, the powder and pigments create a matte, velvety texture. It contains Silica, which he see more...

Anet C.
Boston, MA
I liked the product and might repurchase it but it was a little too dry and chalky. It looks heavy on the face too. It is very smooth to the touch but chalky, I think when you pack it on the face lightly, just to set the liquid foundation, it looks good. It exaggerates fine lines too. Price point is fair for the amount of product you get. I usually get mine at the MAC counter at macy's.
Sharonda T.
I love this product! I've been a fan of MAC since couldn't afford it and I still can't afford it but I've managed to afford it because I'm a fan of quality over quantity. I love to use this product on clients because I really use it on myself. My face is very angular therefore I need to highlight rather than contour. Highly recommend for special occasion makeup.
Freddricka L.
I have been using the product for years. I really like it and although I haven’t repurchased it for some time now, I will probably purchase it again. It gives me full coverage just by itself but I usually use a liquid foundation underneath and a light coat of this on top. I would highly recommend this product.
C A.
This is a nice coverage powder that can be used as a foundation or setting powder. The pros are it’s a huge color range and the locations of Mac counters make it easily accessible, but I find that Mac powders and foundations have oxidized on me. I’ve found products that preform better but that’s not to say this isn’t good. It’s fine.
Crystal W.
I am all about products with full coverage. This product has minimal coverage. I have acne scars and when I used this product you could still still see them. I had to cake it on my face to hid the scars. The good thing I can say is it didn’t make my face oily by the end of the day m.
Shelice S.
Kansas City, MO
This powder is perfect for me! I literally use this and concealer amd I'm out the door. The coverage is just right for me. I love it alone or also for that amped up glamorous gull face look with other makeup. You can't go wrong with this powder it is a staple in my kit
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I wanted something lighter while pregnant because I figured the liquid foundation would be too much & this worked perfect. It wasn't to heavy & is buildable. I used the entire compact up. However I wish this had a bit of moisture to it. I'm back using MAC liquid foundation.
I use a lot of Mac products. I like full coverage and sadly this just doesn’t do it. I find myself reapplying multiple in the day to just try to achieve the coverage I want. It’s just okay but one of my least favorite products by Mac.
Tatiani C.
San Diego, CA
I use a different shade than this but this is the powder I use. I like it, I just wish it gave me a little more coverage. I feel like when I put it on, it gives me a suuuuper natural finish. Which isn't ideal for mac products. So I'd like something a little fuller coverage.
Tati 🇩.
It’s smooth not hard my shade but takes long to pus on with a sponge. Its not really full coverage i wish it was if i did my face would be popin if it under eye just have s great primer or something cuz girll oo.