MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - NW46 () uploaded by Kethia H.

BY MAC COSMETICS #96 in Powder Foundation

Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium to full coverage. Long-wearing, velvety texture allows skin to breathe. Available in a wide range of colours.Find your perfect shade of MAC Foundation - Click here! - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
:) c.
Jessup, MD
Its good for everyday wear, but i wouldn’t recommend on a girls night out bc in pictures it makes you look ashy! flashback is this powders best friend!
Jody-Marie P.
Manhattan
Great for everyone. I live for this powder. I used it in my clients also. I go to Macy’s or Nordstrom to reup! Goes in so smooth and Matt finish.
Joan Season T.
My face is very picky with foundation because its oily and some parts are dry but this helped me a lot makes me look fresh everyday at work
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
Not the best if you're pale but from another keen eye, one of my fav gal pals skin looks beautiful and would choose this over everything!
Sydnie J.
Springdale
I’ve used a little bit because my sister has it, but I love this product!!!! So much it’s very pricey, but last a long time RECOMMEND😋
Madison P.
Love this powder! Feel great and leaves a smooth complexion. Pricey, but lasts a very long time. Worth the splurge if you want quality.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
This is my go to touch up powder. It is full coverage but doesn't cake up. You can use this alone or over foundation for more coverage.
Japp C.
Austin
It does its job well. I pat the product on my face gently with the sponge. It stays on my face all day, I rarely have to re apply it.
Jadiena D.
Love the coverage. It looks great. It’s a little bit pricey but it last a long time. I bought it in the MAC STORe. It’s more than $30
Chenelle P.
COVINGTON, GA
This is one of my favorite foundations. It is a light to medium coverage and it does not make me breakout which is a plus.