BY MAC COSMETICS

Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium to full coverage. Long-wearing, velvety texture allows skin to breathe. Available in a wide range of colours.Find your perfect shade of MAC Foundation - Click here! - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jada N.
My all time favorite Mac powder foundation! The packaging is simple but nice. It’s a little pricey but it last a good while. I’m not really sure what i could compare it to yet. I would most definitely buy it again!
Ceara L.
San diego, CA
I absolutely love this Foundation the price is perfect it matches my skin perfectly it leaves my face looking matte finish not shiny at all I recommend this Foundation to anyone who's looking for a forever brand
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
This powder is very pigmented. I have dry skin and I sometimes just use a primer and this powder and I’m good to go. It comes in a nice size and the packaging is easy to use. I will continue to buy.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a very good foundation. I like how it applies to my skin and it seem to last all day. I sometimes even use it to set my liquid foundation in or to darken up my face if I've highlighted to much and look to yellow.
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
This used to be my ride or die powder foundation. I really liked it. it’s a matte finish and it looks great on the skin. The only thing I don’t like about this product is the price point. Other than that I love everything about this product, From the color range to the packaging. Recommend this and I’ll buy it again.
Star W.
I love this foundation it makes my skin look clear on a bad day I can easily apply it in a rush and it keeps my oily skin in tact on a sunny day the color options are endless and the price is of course high end but well worth every penny
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Mac foundations both the cream and the powder I love this brand powder because it really sets my liquid foundation it still gives me my grey color it doesn't mess up my complexion and it just gives me great matte look
Danitta L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product has always and will be my go to Foundation I’m a repeat user and will always use this product it is long lasting and always buy it from MAC online or in the store. I recommend only this powder foundation
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
First of all my 1st experience at Mac was lovely but the powder foundation Nc45 for some reason it makes me break out that's what I dislike about it
And the formula is horrible it leaves a chalk like finish just disappointed in there powder
Paula H.
Best powder foundation ever. This is easy to blend, easy to apply, great coverage, and great price. I have oily skin and this has a matte finish that lasts all day! It hides my Pores and imperfections and makes my skin look flawless. I would definitely recommend to those with oily skin.