BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Combines the goodness of foundation & powder in one Provides full coverage & matte finish Hides imperfections & fine lines on face Long wearing up to 8 hours Renders you a smooth flawless complexionProduct Line: MAC - Powder - Studio Fix Powder Plus FoundationProduct Size: 15g/0.52oz

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

Shir C.
Corona, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I've tried many, many powder foundations including Lancome and Laura Mercier and Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation has been the best I could find for my t-zone oily skin. I like that you can change the coverage from light to full depending on how much you use. It doesn't cake unless I've gone all day without blotting, but this will happen with any and every foundation. I buy department store, luxury brands as well as drug store brands and this product is worth the $$$.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This is an amazing brand! The powder is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
Wendy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love mac. This product Works amazing. It gives me full coverage and best part is that out makes my face look smooth.
Aschia L.
FAIRMONT, WV
Love Love love this foundation. It's a great product and I recommend it to all if you have not tried it please do so
Mazie W.
Omaha
Honestly not my favorite product from Mac. I didn't feel like the price was equivalent to the results I was given.
Monique H.
I love you Mac! My face is so oily that I can wear this foundation with no primer and it still stays all day. This is the only foundation I've used that doesn't look cakey in my big ugly pores. So happy this exists! This will always be my go-to foundation.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a very good foundation. It’s long lasting, and is worth the price. I was a first time user now turned repeat user. I would recommend this makeup staple for anyone looking to up their makeup look.
Mayra N.
Lawndale, CA
I absolutely love mac I have easy ache prone skin so anything makes my face break out with mac my skin never had an allergic reaction or a break out.
MPL R.
Chicago
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve tried this powder couple months ago and I actually liked it. It covered a lot of my scars
Marina C.
Ogden
Purchased at: Dillard's
Looks amazing but feels a little heavy. I wouldn’t recommend using this powder on top of a foundation. But for a light nude look it’s perfect
Janice M.
I would really like to know if the Mac powder gets on clothes when you hug someone ?