Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 052 Ounce

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce

Long lasting popular Studio fix

NC40 my MAC

hey guys I'm about to get this but I've never used powder foundation before. do you think it's good on combination skin?
Sometimes I use MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce Instead of setting powder, any of you guys do the same as me? I find it sets my foundation better.
Start your review of MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce!
Venus L.
Dallas, TX
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce uploaded by Venus L.
Review for: MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce
Hey guys I went by your recommendation and I finally tried the powder foundation. It is so light and cover just in the right place! I did not use any concealer. It doesn't cake and the texture that the skin has after apply it is awesomeee! I can't wait to have the right shade (this one is a little bit more light than my skintone) but I can see great results and I'm very happy about it. Thanks girls for the recommendation you guys are awesome! 😍
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Review for: NC40
Excellent powder foundation..! Extreme coverage..! I applied it this morning w/o primer (but underneath my usual spf) because I was in a hurry (woke up late🤷‍♀️😂); I did not have time to apply my usual liquid foundation. I used my eco tools Complexion Brush and the finish was stunning. I highly recommend this MAC Pwdr Foundation and the Eco Tools Complexion Brush. Apply it pressing the product on the skin with the brush, do not rub or drag it. It will give a fully coverage and a flawless looking skin.
Janett J.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: NC40
If I want to use cool tones eyeshadow sometimes it comes in conflict with my olive skin tone, so I combine MAC Strobe Cream Illuminating Moisturizer Pinklitle shade with MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce that creates a neutral tone on my skin and I get to use all sort of shades from cool to neutral and warm. I like to use bareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush to apply my powder, in my mind I got a more natural finish. Works perfect with my combination and sensitive skin.
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how it sets my foundation I feel it last longer especially on my t-zone. I still use my blotting papers after long hours but it last longer through out the day.
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: NC40
Such a beautiful foundation I really like it stays pressed on for a long time and it is long lasting
Ashley D.
Review for: MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce
I love this so much. I have been using this since high school. When I try another product I always end up doing back to this. I think that is affordable because it really last for a long time. I recommend to others.
Anna G.
ShermanOaks
Good product. Does not look heavy on your skin and yet provides great coverage. Also it stays on throughout the day even after wearing the mask
tahiat A.
My most favorite brand is Mac and their studio fix is just amazinggggggg. The best power foundation.
Nahwat G.
piscataway
Review for: NC40, MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce
This product is amazing, and it's my favorite, and I always use it that it's really good and very good for me
Karen L.
Succasunna, NJ
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC40 for Women, 0.52 Ounce uploaded by Karen L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely amazing! My skin looks soft and smooth during the day. Today was raining and by the end of the day I took this picture. My makeup was divine and pretty. [product:exclusive-by-mac-studio-fix-powder-plus-foundation-nc40-15g/0.52oz]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 3 mois
Sara R. il y a 3 mois
I'll use setting powder under my eyes for brightness but everywhere else I'll use a powder foundation. I think it looks nice too