BeautyFaceFace MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation N5 by MAC

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation N5 by M.A.C

Tags: MAC, Studio, Fix, Powder, Plus, Foundation, N5

If you wear NW47 in the liquid foundation what color powder should you get? MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation N5 by M.A.C
Start your review of MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation N5 by M.A.C!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This powder foundation is a perfect 2 for 1. It combines your foundation into a powdered compact that is super easy to apply. It has the upmost lightweight feel and you no longer feel the heaviness of a thick foundation mask on your face. It provides coverage better than any separate foundation & powder products I’ve ever used. My skin looks flawless. Before applying, I do use a little cover up only on spots and under eye circles. There is an array of colors to choose from and to best match your skin tone. The MAC personnel are so exceptional in helping you pick the perfect shade for you. It has never made my face break out or cause my skin to look uneven. It’s the answer to my cosmetic needs.
Benildi R.
Midlothian, TX
I went from liquid foundation to this. I love this! No more cakey feel and it lasts all day long. I get the coverage I need and I don’t have to reapply throughout the day
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go to everyday powder. It gives the best coverage. Helps with texture and uneven tone. Great for oily skin with a matte finish. Best powder foundation I’ve ever had. Plus it’s a great touch up for a boy or girl on the go.
Julia S.
Non acnegenic and non comedogenic so it’s great for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. The powder goes on buttery and leaves the skin looking FLAWLESS. It has a really good coverage, it’s a buildable medium to full. It didn’t leave my skin looking and feeling dry or heavy, it had a velvet texture. I haven’t worn it under a mask yet, but it hasn’t transferred or smeared as far as I can tell!
Franchesca M.
Pembroke Pines
This product is my everyday go to!! Whether I want a full face over my cream foundation or just a light natural look. Definitely would recommend!!
Ellie F.
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: Dillard's
All my fav product! N5 is perfect for my skin! Helps absorb extra oil from my T zone, stays for long time. Helps keep my makeup without cakey effect. Im using it everyday, first i moisturize my face, then apply primer on t zone and add fix powder, my face looks amazing, I recommend it if u dont want heavy makeup for everyday use
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I usually use BareMinerals loose powder foundation but decided to switch it up for a change. This is my new go to foundation it makes my skin look amazing and stays put it also helps control my oily face throughout the day. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation N5 by M.A.C
monse S.
Houston
So light wieght you can apply it with the powder sponge or if youd like with a mac brush its great packaging
Elizabeth V.
I love this powder! I’ve been using it for years since I started using makeup. It provides good coverage when you want a quick fix. I found this at Macy’s. The packaging is nice and plain. I will continue buying this product.
Sarah B.
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation N5 by M.A.C The variety in shades and the coverage are wonderful, but I’m finding that it can look a little bit cakey in the summer. Most powders work best over super moist skin and crack over dry skin, but this almost seems to do the opposite! I will use up the rest of the product though, most likely just dusting a light amount with a big brush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Funmi F.