MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () uploaded by Gigi A.MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () uploaded by Alisson ferreira s.MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () uploaded by Orlagh M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium to full coverage. Long-wearing, velvety texture allows skin to breathe. Available in a wide range of colours.Find your perfect shade of MAC Foundation - Click here! - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I use a medium to full coverage liquid foundation and I use this to finish my makeup and it doesn’t look cakey. I always get compliments on my makeup when I’m wearing this powder by itself or with other products. It works really well with covering up my hyperpigmentaion and also my discoloration from redness, acne, scarring, and also with my combination skin( oily T) . Now I do use pretty much all Mac prep and prime products with this; but I’m confident it would work with any product! I give this a 10/10.
Kristyn J.
I mean come on everyone I’ve met loves this. It’s a little high up there money wise but it’s MAC it’s amaizing it’s packaging is really nice I felt it was long lasting and it didn’t seem to fade I would definitely buy again
Ulises D.
Maywood
Other if my favorites, it makes your asking looks good when u finish you makeup and want to look good. Is easy to use. I’ve used before and I liked it. My skin tone is medium and skin type between oily and dry, I would recommend this products to others.
Madison M.
Baton Rouge
I layer this with my fenty liquid foundation and it’s the best duo I’ve ever used. It lasts all day, both go on smooth, but this gives me that air brush finish. It’s a natural but still dramatic look!
JessicaLynn N.
This is my go-to powder foundation. It is very easy to apply and it gives a light airbrush effect. If is definitely buildable but it doesn't leave a waxy texture on top of the skin. It blends well with other face products and lasts a very long time!
gisselle r.
ontario
When I say this powder is full coverage. I say it’s full coverage. I recently tried this powder out, and I instantly fell in love with it. It kind of pricey but it’s worth buying. I’m in the need a new purchase, so I know definitely i’ll rebuy it !
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
THE BEST FULL COVERAGE POWDER COMPact! I have been using this for years and years and nothing will compare. If you want a full face glam, this is what you need for maximum coverage and a flawless finish!
Melissa C.
I LOVE this! I’ve been using this for 11 years or so. This product makes my skin look so perfect. Everyone always asks what my skincare routine is but this covers nicely all my skins imperfections.
Gigi A.
I used MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () I love it it's like full cover and does take as much space as a normal foundation .i bought it from mac and I ran out I would buy it again
Valerie D.
Springfield, MO
LOVE MAC! ❤️💙. Highly recommend the studio fix and will continue to purchase this item. Great product and pricing is not bad at all. It’s long lasting and LOVE that about this product
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this product good for oily skin??