MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () uploaded by Alisson ferreira s.MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () uploaded by Gigi A.MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () uploaded by Orlagh M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium to full coverage. Long-wearing, velvety texture allows skin to breathe. Available in a wide range of colours.Find your perfect shade of MAC Foundation - Click here! - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
JessicaLynn N.
This is my go-to powder foundation. It is very easy to apply and it gives a light airbrush effect. If is definitely buildable but it doesn't leave a waxy texture on top of the skin. It blends well with other face products and lasts a very long time!
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
My favorite powder foundation for now.  When i need super quick makeup i put on primer and the powder and my face all fresh and bright. Good coverage, good price. I used to have MakeUpForEver powder and MAC i like way better. It has best shadows for every skin type
gisselle r.
ontario
When I say this powder is full coverage. I say it’s full coverage. I recently tried this powder out, and I instantly fell in love with it. It kind of pricey but it’s worth buying. I’m in the need a new purchase, so I know definitely i’ll rebuy it !
Jamey G.
silsbee texas
MAC foundation powder is the only powder I use, and it works great for me! Not thick at all, and apples is well! Can’t say anything bad about it! Has great coverage as well! Highly recommend this product to all!
Desirae V.
Las Cruces, NM
This powder foundation is so good! 10/10 recommend . A little goes a long way so this product should last you a good amount of time. It's a little pricey but it was definitely worth it for me. I would totally buy again one I run out :)
Gigi A.
I used MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () I love it it's like full cover and does take as much space as a normal foundation .i bought it from mac and I ran out I would buy it again
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using this makeup for YEARS! It has been one of my favorites. I feel like it stays on practically all day of you don't touch your face. It's a little pricier, but tends to last me 2-3 months at a time. I love the soft pressed powder and how well it blends with my skin. Definitely would recommend trying it out!
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Studio Fix is one of my favorite lines on my clients as well as myself. Looks amazing in photos, feels light and touchable on the skin and Lasts alllllllll day without having to retouch and offers a full coverage that ive yet to see any other brand deliver. This line will always be in my makeup kit!!!
Kayla W.
This product is absolutely amazing. I'm currently pregnant and have been struggling with pregnancy acne and this product definitely put the " fake it till you make it" look lol. It covered everything and gradually my face has gotten better but I love using it now to just have that airbrush look.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
This will always be an oldie and classic makeup product in the bag! It's been around for so long and is still as good. It leaves your makeup finished perfect and goes on so nice. The price is a little steep because it's mac, but that's normal.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this product good for oily skin??