MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () uploaded by Alisson ferreira s.MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - C5.5 () uploaded by Orlagh M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium to full coverage. Long-wearing, velvety texture allows skin to breathe. Available in a wide range of colours.Find your perfect shade of MAC Foundation - Click here! - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using this makeup for YEARS! It has been one of my favorites. I feel like it stays on practically all day of you don't touch your face. It's a little pricier, but tends to last me 2-3 months at a time. I love the soft pressed powder and how well it blends with my skin. Definitely would recommend trying it out!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
This product is absolutely amazing. I'm currently pregnant and have been struggling with pregnancy acne and this product definitely put the " fake it till you make it" look lol. It covered everything and gradually my face has gotten better but I love using it now to just have that airbrush look.
Misty A.
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Studio Fix is one of my favorite lines on my clients as well as myself. Looks amazing in photos, feels light and touchable on the skin and Lasts alllllllll day without having to retouch and offers a full coverage that ive yet to see any other brand deliver. This line will always be in my makeup kit!!!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
This will always be an oldie and classic makeup product in the bag! It's been around for so long and is still as good. It leaves your makeup finished perfect and goes on so nice. The price is a little steep because it's mac, but that's normal.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Port Allen , LA
This is my favorite powder foundation, I apply it over ANY liquid foundation I use and even when I change my liquid foundation I have continuously used this product. It's a little pricey, but I can guarantee it is worth the price. It usually lasts me 3-4 months using it everyday!
Kamille D.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
When I was a little 16y/o trying to experiment with makeup, this was my first high-end foundation. And I loved it ever since. I would save up for this compact and treasured it so much! Still one of my HG!
Solymar C.
Solymar C.
So pigmented ! I can use this alone or ontop of a liquid. It stays put all day long, bought it at Macy's and they helped match me completely. This really doesn't compare to anything else I only buy mac!
Holly K.
Holly K.
Whitefish bay , WI
When I'm looking for full coverage that lasts, this is my go-to. I've used it for years, and I've tried other similar products. I just keep coming back. Great value too!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This was pretty good, I use it on top of my Waterweight foundation from Mac and it finishes nicely. It lasts all day and I will definitely be going back to get more!
Desirae V.
Desirae V.
Las Cruces, NM
This powder foundation is so good! 10/10 recommend . A little goes a long way so this product should last you a good amount of time. It's a little pricey but it was definitely worth it for me. I would totally buy again one I run out :)
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this product good for oily skin??