MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

A one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium-to-full coverage and a velvety texture that allows skin to breathe. Long-wearing, colour-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling/creasing, non-fading – all for 12 hours. Available in a wide range of colours. For all skin types, especially oily skin. Apply to a well moisturized and prepped skin with a fluffy brush like the 129SH or 109 for lighter coverage. Apply with the sponge applicator for more coverage. If you use the sponge, make sure to replace your sponge every few weeks and store it in the compartment underneath the powder and not in the top compartment with the powder. Try finishing your Studio Fix application with a light veil of Prep + Prime Fix+ to give it a fresh skin like appearance! Shade guide:. C: Cool (golden, olive undertones). N: Neutral (beige undertones). NW: Neutral Warm (pink beige undertones). NC: Neutral Cool (golden beige undertones). Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you’ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.. Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores. . MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.. Web ID: 106402.

N: Neutral (beige undertones)

NW: Neutral Warm (pink beige undertones)

Web ID: 106402

C: Cool (golden, olive undertones)

NC: Neutral Cool (golden beige undertones)

Anyone used this product before? [email protected] for powder foundation. I have oily, sensitive skin... helpppp. ?
What primers ,if any do you recommend with this. Shelbey Wilson says you need primer under powder foundation. I never wear any under liquids other than my moisturizer
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation I currently use Fenty Pro Filtr in the shade 210. What shade would be comparable?
Start your review of MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This powder foundation is what you can typically find in my makeup bag because it is sold in a lot of stores and gives me the results I look for. My skin tends to be oily and this matter finish powder helps keep my "sheen" away.
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Isabella F.
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Isabella F.
Review for: NC41 (Medium Skin: - peachy beige with peachy undertone)
It’s perfect. Great coverage and it’s not flaky. Covers blemishes well without the need of liquid foundation. Great to have it in my personal and professional kits.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s my favorite product from Mac cosmetics used it all the time amazing Mac studio fix powder plus foundation
Jennifer C.
woodside
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Jennifer C.
Review for: NC43.5 (Medium to Dark Skin: neutral peach with golden undertone)
I love this brand really covers up you acne or scars I would definitely buy this again and I would gift this to someone and it also covers up your under eyes and blemishes love this you should try this out
Kim N.
Vancouver , WA
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Kim N.
Review for: NC41 (Medium Skin: - peachy beige with peachy undertone)
By far the best powder foundation I have used! It has INSANE coverage for a powder without it being so dry and cakey. I can wear it by itself and have the coverage I get when I wear a liquid foundation. Even though it’s a powder, it’s still able to cover my pores as well as my redness!!! I definitely recommend this powder foundation, it last long and will definitely shock you with the coverage it gives as a powder. MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20
Anne M.
Levittown, NY
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Anne M.
This powder foundation I would say is a classic must have. I haven’t used a powder foundation in a long time including this product but it always a star in my heart, has great coverage for a powder.
Natasha S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Natasha S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: NC41 (Medium Skin: - peachy beige with peachy undertone)
Mac studio fix powder is one of my favorite if haven’t try it please give it a try. It’s a great powder with some coverage if you don’t want to apply foundation and you need a need coverage this a best product. When I am in hurry and don’t have enough time to do my makeup I simply apply this and put some lipstick. It comes in many shades of definitely you can find your shade. Highly recommended MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20
Meghan C.
North Canton, OH
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Meghan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: NC44.5 (Medium to Dark Skin: golden peach with golden undertone)
This is a great powder foundation! This powder has great coverage and a smooth finish. It doesn’t sink into pores or accentuate my texture. Which many powder foundations tend to do! It is well priced and a little goes a long way! I would recommend this product! MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
Vaishnavi K.
Wellington, CO
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Vaishnavi K.
Review for: NC41 (Medium Skin: - peachy beige with peachy undertone)
I had known MAC as the only brand for makeup for ages! This is the only foundation I used for years! This is great for travel and as touch up!MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20
Jnicole M.
Edmond, OK
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation uploaded by Jnicole M.
Review for: NC41 (Medium Skin: - peachy beige with peachy undertone)
These powders are amazing to set your makeup, and carve out the contour with. You can use a powder brush or makeup sponge. It’s very easy to apply/blend. The powder in the far left (1st) is N3
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 4 mois
Natasha S. il y a 4 mois
Mac NC27 is a comparable shade for you
Reem ..
il y a un an
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 Does it work on dry skin and what are the pros and cons of this powder?
nishita D. il y a 10 mois
Yes it does work for dry skin . I also have a very dry skin so what I do is I use a normal moisturiser and then dab it all over the face and it helps the foundation to stick as well last longer and it will also not make it cakey or flaky . Coming to cons :- it is very expensive . I really don’t think there is any other bad thing about it. Pros :-it is full coverage ,not drying , shade range is awesome.
Katie T.
Aurora, IL
il y a un an
MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder & Foundation poeder - NC20 Hey everyone- has the powder caused anyone else to break out?? I find I break out sometimes after using and wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue!
Anisha D. il y a un an
Never for, this has work wonders on me. But yes depends on your skin type
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
il y a 2 ans
Chris B. il y a 2 ans
I love it. So easy and makes my skin look flawless. Full coverage too.