MAC 'Studio Fix' Perfecting Powder - Light uploaded by Mari C.MAC 'Studio Fix' Perfecting Powder - Light uploaded by Zoe W.

BY MAC COSMETICS

This pro-quality, refined loose powder sets makeup and gives your skin a matte finish. Infused with nourishing ingredients, it wears comfortably for hours without feeling drying. With sheer coverage, it's a universal makeup must for beginners and professionals alike. Color(s): dark, dark deep, extra light, light, light plus, medium, medium dark, medium deep, medium plus. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac 'studio Fix' Perfecting Powder. Style Number: 5257705. see more...

Mari C.
Mari C.
Alexandria, VA
I like this power but I see room for improvement because it is easy to get the space messy because the holes are pretty big and once you open it, the power get all over the place and it is a waste of product.
Micah F.
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
Love this product! It is a very fine MATTE loose powder. Completely minimizes the look of pores. I have combo skin and this is great for my oily areas in my T zone! I would recommend this to anyone wanting a matte loose powder to go over their foundation!
Enyolina T.
Enyolina T.
This product is amazing. I use it to set my foundation and it gives me a nice soft finish making my make seem more like skin than make up. It makes my skin look super healthy and it lasts all day for me.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Phoenix
Normally I have trouble in pictures because I have big pores but this makes it seem like they aren't even there.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
This is a good powder to set your foundation. It leaves you with a flawless look. I would highly recommend.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Sweetwater, TX
One of my favorite powders ever! So beautiful on the skin!! Easy to apply as well!! Very nice! Love it it love it!
HK L.
HK L.
Mac is my ultimate favorite and buy all the time cause most of their products are just on point for me
noemi l.
noemi l.
I love this and is by far a good Product i have used and i highly recommend it and o love. That my friends and family like it
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Wokingham, Berkshire
I love using this powder to set my foundation. It's so light weight and provides you with a matte finish. I've tried a few loose powders and this is definitely in my top 3! I love that even though it matte-ifies your foundation, it's not drying and doesn't clump in oily spots!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I swear by this product! I will definitely buy again! Easy to apply. Gives smooth finish. I don't mind the packaging but I like that it comes in mesh inside instead of big holes. Because of that mesh, the product comes out very fine and not messy which is important to me too.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I love my Mac products, but does this powder good for setting under the eye? and if yes is it better than Laura Mercier ?