BY MAC COSMETICS #22 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Destiny L.
Jamestown, OH
Worked well. Just made my face feel oily. It was really pretty though. I just have sensitive skin to certain types of makeup
Dalia C.
What can I! I used this powder for about 5 years! All the time! Every day! It's the best! And my skin looks beautiful always!
Axel Xavier F.
LETS FACE DELA SKIN FULLY READY TO CONTINUE TO THE NEXT STEP TO MAKE GREAT TEXTURE AND NOT RUN AND EASY APLICATION, NOT CONS
Rachel E.
Vancouver, WA
This foundation had great coverage and felt really light on my skin. It barely shined which is great!! It was a great look!
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
I absolutely love mac powdered foundation it is my favorite I would recommend it to anyone it doesn't leave your face Cakey
Yessenia H.
Fountain Valley, CA
This is a great powder but when setting the whole face be careful because it does have a lot of pigment and coverage to it.
Lindsey C.
Amazing. A little pricey. But it's amazing. I don't really need to write a lot. But I have to continue writing a review.
Tracy K.
Makeup time it's a fun to have a party with friends and your daughter sister there going to be so much makeup everything
Candy C.
Las vegas, NV
I love the full coverage of MAC studio fix. It does feel a little heavy, but not bad. It covers well, and wears great.
Katrina G.
Cypress, CA
Yeah so I stopped using powder because it was being taken every day by my sister, I still like it and might buy again.