BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Love MAC my all time fave makeup. The coverage is great on this product it does not leave your face feeling cakey it goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much the entire day. If your on a budget the price isn't too bad it's more then drug stores but the quality of the product really out weighs any con I think.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Calgary, AB
I honestly consider this product the best powder foundation i have ever tried. It has a matte finish and its application is easy. In this product i can only see cons because it lasts the whole day. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Aisling C.
Aisling C.
Love this very much! Flawless finish and I could die for it. Hopefully never gets discountinued and it lasts so long! It has a really nice natural finish which shows off great especially when performing on stage! Would reccomende to anyone and definatly will buy again
The product is what we are looking for, it covers the imperfections with the help of a good base, it helps to not have oily skin and always look great.from that authentic touch that girls always need to have to look and wear it in everyday life. I always recommend it
This product is a full coverage beauty. It's super long lasting and great quality, with a beautiful matte finish how could you say no. This product is so easy to apply and I would recommend this to anyone!
This foundation perfectly matched my ski tone and it is great for combination skin. It is very creamy and non drying and I think it's very easy to apply with the sponge it comes with. Would repurchase.
Lizzie F.
Lizzie F.
Skipton, North Yorkshire
My favourite foundation so far I love the coverage and the texture! It's easy to apply and long lasting! Another foundation I would definitely recommend!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Absoloutly love this product would be lost without it, I find it just the full amount if coverage and is very light wear on the skin
Isidora A.
Isidora A.
quilpue
This it love, is it best in her life. Buy me it if I had money millions of times, her pigmentation is the best master master master use even for my funeral haha
Ana C.
Ana C.
divinópols
Pó com otima fixaçao para tons neutros de pele. Tonaliza as àreas oleosas e secas também..excelente produto