BY MAC COSMETICS #18 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never leave the house without my studio fix powder cover up. This is the best product ever for full quick coverage.
Tracy E.
Clovis
Use this everyday in my problem areas only. Love how it blends and smooths my face with very little product applied.
Jessica H.
This is the best product on the market! Definitely worth the money, you will never be satisfied with anything else!
Nataly H.
Stockton, CA
Love the coverage it's an amazing product it's long lasting and it stays on very good perfectly fits with skin tone
Brenda A.
Santa Ana
This is an amazing product It make me look flawless. It absorbs the oil in my skin and gives me a porsaline finish.
Priscilla I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It makes my face look flawless the only thing is my skin is sensitive and I break out but I love it
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the mac studio fix powder foundation but i dont know why after i use the ppwder my face look like a oil
Kaylee W.
Cleburne, TX
This is a great combo kit because if I don’t feel like putting on liquid foundation this really works great.
Lisa T.
Brea, CA
I have used this product for 20 years, always love it and will not change brands. Best coverage I’ve seen.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a hard time finding a powder that doesn't make my face look dry or cake up on top of my foundation.