BY MAC COSMETICS #22 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
If you dont know about this powder by now, you need to go to the counter and find your match. This one will always be my holygrail!!
Alivia W.
this powder made my face look very cakey. it didn't work for me. i love mack but their powders and foundations just don't work for me
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I always feel like I look great when I have this foundation on. It does get a little cakey tho but other than that it's pretty great
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
This is a good powder foundation and a good compact to be able to carry with you in your purse. Can be pricey but last a long time
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't use anything else. I've been a huge fan for several years. I'm happy with this combination and will not use anything else
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Great product that didn’t cost very much. Last all day long with everyday wear. I would definitely recommend and am buying again
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
This is my favorite foundation! I love the coverage and how long it lasts me. It looks natural and that's what I was going for.
VICTÓRIA Z.
S Burlington, VT
Studio fix its the best power foundation ever!!!! I dont change for any other one, i have oil skin and this one its the best!!!
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I like this one because it gives a nice make-up, I recommend it! / Me gusta este porque da un lindo maquillaje, lo recomiendo!