BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Edmary A.
Edmary A.

I like this one because it gives a nice make-up, I recommend it! / Me gusta este porque da un lindo maquillaje, lo recomiendo!
Fanny J.
Fanny J.
Let me just start by you can never go wrong with MAC. Yes their products can be a little "heavy" and some people claim to break out but I truly believe their skin care has to do a lot with it. I love this powder foundation for the days I feel like not using a fluid foundation. I feel like it brightens my skin.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I bought this to use as a setting powder for my liquid foundation. It is long lasting and loved the finish. It is good for oily skin because my skin tends to be oily after a long day of wearing makeup. I loved the finish and would definitely recommend!
Lucero M.
Lucero M.
Caracas, Venezuela

This product I love, covers excellent way my face. It has a very wide range of colors. It is a bit expensive but very good product, lasts all day and feels good on the skin. It gives a very natural look.
I recommend it to girls with any type of skin.
Venia T.
Venia T.
I have tried this as a powder and its so full coverage.I have not used this as a foundation but friends have told me that even if you use it on its own it smooths out the face and its not cakey at all.
bassant A.
bassant A.
I really love this foundation and powder , I love to take it with me especially if I will be out for the whole day ,both of the foundation and the powder are amazing.
Thalia K.
Thalia K.
É um ótimo produto cada dia melhora mais ele é mais resistente não sai com facilidade e ele tem uma cobertura maravilhosa
Dannielle C.
Dannielle C.
Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
It is a great product I really like, let my skin soft and not noticeable when you use will not harm my skin
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
So light! My face looks amazing when i use MAC Studio Fix Foundation and Powder. The coverage is perfect! Not shine, because is matte finish. Thank you Mac, for this creation. It's so easy to apply and if i decide, would buy again. Yeah!!!!!!!