BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sparrows Point, MD
I use this over my liquid foundation to add a little extra coverage and it is wonderful! My go to product. MAC has always been my favorite makeup line!
Yoly M.
Yoly M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love this powder because it gives you a very soft finish. Also the coverage is really good.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
I heard this stuff does well and it is more of a mess but it works so I want to try it !
Santa F.
Santa F.
I love this one very good and my skin face look beautiful

I highly recommend it and I love the way it look when you apply the studio fix foundation
María E.
María E.
Doral, FL
Amazing high coverage. Amazing quality and texture. I really love this brand and this foundation
Laura V.
Laura V.
I love all of it .. perfectly covers my pores with a super lightweight appearance and can be used alone if you do not want to wear a lot of makeup just to remove the shine from my face or accompanied by your favorite basis
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
is very good, it leaves you a spectacular finish, I like to use especially for those days ... so 100% recommended....... IT'S PERFECT
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I love this foundation. It is amazing. It covers so well without leaving my face looking cakey. It even has a nice scent to it! It lasts all day at work. I would totally recommend this foundation!
Jami D.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
You truly can't get any better than MAC. Studio Fix is always my go to, especially when I have to look my best, like for special events. This gives my face a nice soft finish, natural but full coverage. I don't even have to use concealer most of the time.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
I absolutely love mac powdered foundation it is my favorite I would recommend it to anyone it doesn't leave your face Cakey