BY MAC COSMETICS #22 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Krysta F.
Long lasting powder that gets me through my work day! I wear masks all day and of course the masks rub some off, but overall it last very well!
Sarah W.
Wynne
Love it!!! It’s not caked on your face. Applies smoothly and covers very well. Since I’ve used this product, I don’t want to use anything else
Njean J.
San Antonio
BEST foundation I use. Full coverage and is wearable all day. The price is very reasonable. Would recommend. Easy to use and carry with you.
Cora V.
Love this foundation powder. You need to work with it slightly because it can get a smidge candy in oily spots and dry flakes with dry spots
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this powered for days I don't feel like wearing foundation underneath i just pop this on and that's if and gives me decent coverage
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Buen producto para que las fotos que tiras tenga un acabado matte y se vean espectaculares MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
I used this foundation and powder for a while because have a good cover on my face, smells good and I found the perfect color for my skin
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I loved this powder.it was not Cakey look at all and didn't settle into any fine lines.i even use it air brushed over liquid foundation.
Emily W.
Shelby
This is the bomb for a powder foundation. It covers excellently. I have acne so I need full coverage and I get that with this foundation.
Melanie N.
Massillon, OH
I love love love this finishing powder. It stays light and soft on my face. Doesn't feel heavy at all. Will definitely be buying more.