BY MAC COSMETICS #26 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Edmary A.
Henrico, VA

I like this one because it gives a nice make-up, I recommend it! / Me gusta este porque da un lindo maquillaje, lo recomiendo!
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation! I love the coverage and how long it lasts me. It looks natural and that's what I was going for.
Reina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Axel Xavier F.
LETS FACE DELA SKIN FULLY READY TO CONTINUE TO THE NEXT STEP TO MAKE GREAT TEXTURE AND NOT RUN AND EASY APLICATION, NOT CONS
Destiny L.
Jamestown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked well. Just made my face feel oily. It was really pretty though. I just have sensitive skin to certain types of makeup
Dalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I! I used this powder for about 5 years! All the time! Every day! It's the best! And my skin looks beautiful always!
Vanessa N.
San Bernardino, CA
I absolutely love mac powdered foundation it is my favorite I would recommend it to anyone it doesn't leave your face Cakey
Yessenia H.
Fountain Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great powder but when setting the whole face be careful because it does have a lot of pigment and coverage to it.
Rachel E.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation had great coverage and felt really light on my skin. It barely shined which is great!! It was a great look!
Katrina G.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah so I stopped using powder because it was being taken every day by my sister, I still like it and might buy again.