BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trixia S.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I always feel like I look great when I have this foundation on. It does get a little cakey tho but other than that it's pretty great
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I have a hard time finding a powder that doesn't make my face look dry or cake up on top of my foundation.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.
What can I! I used this powder for about 5 years! All the time! Every day! It's the best! And my skin looks beautiful always!
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
It allows an easy and fast application. Designed for dry use.

Dust and pigments get a matte, velvety finish.

Contains fat-absorbing silica and helps keep skin matt,

And very fine talc for a smoother and lusterless finish.

It can be applied with a brush, sponge or tassel.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Tal un hermoso acabado natural! Da a mi piel una cobertura increíble, mezclas tan bien y minimiza los poros que tengo en mi cara. Un producto tan increíble, y el polvo no es necesario, ya que tiene un acabado mate increíble / natural! Sin duda lo recomiendo y comprar de nuevo!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
MAC was one of my first makeup companies I ever used! I honestly forget why I stopped wearing this until the other day I was walking past the store and of course their holiday decorations were out and I had to stop in. I really do love this foundation. When I started wearing makeup this was what I wore! I just bought it again and I love being able to switch up my foundations every other day!
Maria U.
Maria U.
Doral, FL
I used this foundation and powder for a while because have a good cover on my face, smells good and I found the perfect color for my skin
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this product. So great. Leaves my face feeling light, feels like i'm not wearing anything. Four stars for the application, had to buy a brush because of the poor application pad. this product is great for covering up redness or small blemishes. Would recommend.
Zana K.
Zana K.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love this product! Very pigmented and light weight. Great coverage and a little goes a long way. Its great for all skin types but especially prominent for oily skin as it has a matte effect. Totally recommend for anyone who's looking for a solid powder!
Margarita L.
Margarita L.
El Paso, TX
Covers great! I've used Mac since early age. Absolutely love their products! Stays on pretty good.