BY MAC COSMETICS #26 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this powder.it was not Cakey look at all and didn't settle into any fine lines.i even use it air brushed over liquid foundation.
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this finishing powder. It stays light and soft on my face. Doesn't feel heavy at all. Will definitely be buying more.
andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you dont know about this powder by now, you need to go to the counter and find your match. This one will always be my holygrail!!
Stefanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is very good, it leaves you a spectacular finish, I like to use especially for those days ... so 100% recommended....... IT'S PERFECT
Alivia W.
this powder made my face look very cakey. it didn't work for me. i love mack but their powders and foundations just don't work for me
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I always feel like I look great when I have this foundation on. It does get a little cakey tho but other than that it's pretty great
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good powder foundation and a good compact to be able to carry with you in your purse. Can be pricey but last a long time
Kari G.
Melville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product that didn’t cost very much. Last all day long with everyday wear. I would definitely recommend and am buying again
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use anything else. I've been a huge fan for several years. I'm happy with this combination and will not use anything else
Reina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente