BY MAC COSMETICS #22 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Patricia R.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
I love this powder it doesn't feel caked on and is very light on my skin. I wear light makeup and don't like the feel of heavy makeup. This one is perfect.
Gina Y.
South Houston , TX
AMAZING product I love this powder foundation it's full coverage and you can use it with or with out liquid foundation it's feels light weight not heavy
Jade a.
Orange , CA
This was beautiful on my skin but it made me break out unfortunately. I recommend this to anyone that doesn’t have acne prone skin. Great product really!
Elizabeth G.
Selma, CA
I liked the coverage of this product but it was a little heavy and caused me to break out in acne. Wish I could have continued to use this foundation.
Lindsey T.
Sparrows Point, MD
I use this over my liquid foundation to add a little extra coverage and it is wonderful! My go to product. MAC has always been my favorite makeup line!
Brianna V.
I swear by this powder foundation. The coverage is really impressive for a powder and it looks nice over a foundation to set the foundation. Love it!
Katherine T.
Tampa
I’m in love with this powder something I dnt Del like wearing foundation so I just use this powder and it cover like a foundation , really love it !!
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
This was my very first foundation. I used this for years. This is the best powder foundation that I have used. Nice matte finish. Quite pricy tho.
Santa F.
I love this one very good and my skin face look beautiful

I highly recommend it and I love the way it look when you apply the studio fix foundation
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
I absolutely love Mac Studio fix powdered Foundation it is amazing it looks great on me. I've highly recommend this product. It's well worth the