BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
My favorite foundation powder I love that it is full coverage and it looks pretty good and lasts all day
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
This is the best product on the market! Definitely worth the money, you will never be satisfied with anything else!
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
This is a good powder foundation and a good compact to be able to carry with you in your purse. Can be pricey but last a long time
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Great foundation powder that is super easy to layer and build. This also has a wide shade variety
Fanny J.
Fanny J.
Let me just start by you can never go wrong with MAC. Yes their products can be a little "heavy" and some people claim to break out but I truly believe their skin care has to do a lot with it. I love this powder foundation for the days I feel like not using a fluid foundation. I feel like it brightens my skin.
Dalia C.
Dalia C.
What can I! I used this powder for about 5 years! All the time! Every day! It's the best! And my skin looks beautiful always!
Margarita L.
Margarita L.
El Paso, TX
Covers great! I've used Mac since early age. Absolutely love their products! Stays on pretty good.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I have a hard time finding a powder that doesn't make my face look dry or cake up on top of my foundation.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
MAC was one of my first makeup companies I ever used! I honestly forget why I stopped wearing this until the other day I was walking past the store and of course their holiday decorations were out and I had to stop in. I really do love this foundation. When I started wearing makeup this was what I wore! I just bought it again and I love being able to switch up my foundations every other day!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Sparrows Point, MD
I use this over my liquid foundation to add a little extra coverage and it is wonderful! My go to product. MAC has always been my favorite makeup line!