BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
I absolutely love Mac Studio fix powdered Foundation it is amazing it looks great on me. I've highly recommend this product. It's well worth the
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Jamestown, OH
Worked well. Just made my face feel oily. It was really pretty though. I just have sensitive skin to certain types of makeup
Alivia W.
Alivia W.
this powder made my face look very cakey. it didn't work for me. i love mack but their powders and foundations just don't work for me
Priscilla I.
Priscilla I.
I love this. It makes my face look flawless the only thing is my skin is sensitive and I break out but I love it
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
I use the mac studio fix powder foundation but i dont know why after i use the ppwder my face look like a oil
Yaretzy S.
Yaretzy S.
Love the final finish w this powder it is so matter just like i like specially since i have very oily skin.
Anita M.
Anita M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the powder from mac it stays on so much longer than usual . This seems to be me my go to as well
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Yes I love this! I use it to set my makeup sometimes or just to touch up through the day
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Such a full coverage powder foundation. Feels nice on the skin and nice color range. Expensive.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I like this powder becasuse it has great coverage without being to much. I like mac products.