BY MAC COSMETICS #26 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gina Y.
South Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING product I love this powder foundation it's full coverage and you can use it with or with out liquid foundation it's feels light weight not heavy
Elizabeth G.
Selma, CA
I liked the coverage of this product but it was a little heavy and caused me to break out in acne. Wish I could have continued to use this foundation.
Lindsey T.
Sparrows Point, MD
I use this over my liquid foundation to add a little extra coverage and it is wonderful! My go to product. MAC has always been my favorite makeup line!
Brianna V.
I swear by this powder foundation. The coverage is really impressive for a powder and it looks nice over a foundation to set the foundation. Love it!
Santa F.
I love this one very good and my skin face look beautiful

I highly recommend it and I love the way it look when you apply the studio fix foundation
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my very first foundation. I used this for years. This is the best powder foundation that I have used. Nice matte finish. Quite pricy tho.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Mac Studio fix powdered Foundation it is amazing it looks great on me. I've highly recommend this product. It's well worth the
Krysta F.
Long lasting powder that gets me through my work day! I wear masks all day and of course the masks rub some off, but overall it last very well!
Cora V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation powder. You need to work with it slightly because it can get a smidge candy in oily spots and dry flakes with dry spots
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this powered for days I don't feel like wearing foundation underneath i just pop this on and that's if and gives me decent coverage