BY MAC COSMETICS #26 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisa G.
this product was ok, i prefer liquid over powder any day, It had medium coverage with a matte finish to it. I like a dewy look.it also felt a little too heavy for me so i would not buy it again once i finish it
Adriana B.
Tal un hermoso acabado natural! Da a mi piel una cobertura increíble, mezclas tan bien y minimiza los poros que tengo en mi cara. Un producto tan increíble, y el polvo no es necesario, ya que tiene un acabado mate increíble / natural! Sin duda lo recomiendo y comprar de nuevo!
Daissy G.
Galveston , TX
This is my first time trying MAC and I'm still debating on whether I like it or not! Has good full coverage with a nice matte finish! Bought this on sale and got it for a bargain I would buy again
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an old, but faithful staple! The color always matches (intones and all) and it has a nice finish! Due to price and the amount of product I do purchase other brands more frequently, but it is a top notch foundation!
Caitlin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a beautiful natural finish! Gives my skin amazing coverage, blends so beautifully and minimizes any pores I have in my face. Such an amazing product, and powder isn't necessary because it has an amazing Matte/Natural finish! Would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Melissa O.
Ithaca, NY
I actually really liked this powder. When I used it, it gave my face a photoshop finish. However, I stopped only because it was drying out my face. Light coverage but did the trick.
Zana K.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely love this product! Very pigmented and light weight. Great coverage and a little goes a long way. Its great for all skin types but especially prominent for oily skin as it has a matte effect. Totally recommend for anyone who's looking for a solid powder!
Kloey S.
Portland, OR
Love, love, love this product! Don't be scared by the price because this product lasts forever an the powder leaves me with a flawless finish! One of my #1 top powders I use.
candida g.
Miami
I love love love love love love love love loveeeee it! I use the L'Oréal and mac cosmetics powders and they are fenomenal! Wish I could give this to everyone because worth it
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
MAC was one of my first makeup companies I ever used! I honestly forget why I stopped wearing this until the other day I was walking past the store and of course their holiday decorations were out and I had to stop in. I really do love this foundation. When I started wearing makeup this was what I wore! I just bought it again and I love being able to switch up my foundations every other day!