BY MAC COSMETICS #22 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Fanny J.
Let me just start by you can never go wrong with MAC. Yes their products can be a little "heavy" and some people claim to break out but I truly believe their skin care has to do a lot with it. I love this powder foundation for the days I feel like not using a fluid foundation. I feel like it brightens my skin.
Lauren M.
I bought this to use as a setting powder for my liquid foundation. It is long lasting and loved the finish. It is good for oily skin because my skin tends to be oily after a long day of wearing makeup. I loved the finish and would definitely recommend!
Yessenia C.
['Roy', ''], UT
My Favorite powder ! Absolutely love the matte finish it leaves on my face , it can be more on the pricey side but sure worth it feels very light on your face as well , definitely would recommend !
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
I love it .. it's so easy to use and I love to retouch my makeup with this product.. it's lightweight and it is easy to apply and it last for more that 8hrs so it's worth it and I have bought more that 4 of this same product I always have a backup
c c.
A fantastic foundation powder that makes your skin absolutely flawless and it is also long wearing to boot. My shade is NW10 and it works cause I am so pale and it's a nice match👌.
Ana M.
Even though I prefer a liquid foundation, this powder really had a great mattifying finish and high coverage without too much cake. It layered well to build up coverage and I used it for a photoshoot. It held up for 8 hours!
Toren E.
Greensboro , NC
This foundation was the foundation that was closest to my skin color I have a lot of scarring from eczema throughout my years and it does a fabulous job of concealing that
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
I never had a problem so far with any of the MAC products I've used so far. This powder foundation has AMAZING coverage. I personally like to use the MAC liquid foundation first and then apply the powder foundation on top.
Angel D.
Love this foundation! I usually use it when I'm in a rush, and there is no time for my makeup routine. It's very easy to apply, great for all skin types. Great coverage, and flawless as well. Definitely would recommend!
Adriana B.
Tal un hermoso acabado natural! Da a mi piel una cobertura increíble, mezclas tan bien y minimiza los poros que tengo en mi cara. Un producto tan increíble, y el polvo no es necesario, ya que tiene un acabado mate increíble / natural! Sin duda lo recomiendo y comprar de nuevo!