BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Indiana L.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Works wonders on my face, great coverage and look, Great mix of powder and foundation
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Well, this products is one of my favorite powder i used! I love mac and the texture
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
This is good as both give you a flawless looking face man a go to must need it
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
This is one of my "can't forget" powder. I have been using this for a long time. I have tried a lot of powders because I like trying out new things of it works I'll compare it to my previous ones then if it works for me I'll keep it. So I always comeback for this because of the amazing coverage not caking up on my skin. Very smooth and does not break me out. The compact lasts a long time for me. I love this.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
I love it .. it's so easy to use and I love to retouch my makeup with this product.. it's lightweight and it is easy to apply and it last for more that 8hrs so it's worth it and I have bought more that 4 of this same product I always have a backup
Jazzy R.
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
I never had a problem so far with any of the MAC products I've used so far. This powder foundation has AMAZING coverage. I personally like to use the MAC liquid foundation first and then apply the powder foundation on top.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Love this foundation! I usually use it when I'm in a rush, and there is no time for my makeup routine. It's very easy to apply, great for all skin types. Great coverage, and flawless as well. Definitely would recommend!
Alisa G.
Alisa G.
this product was ok, i prefer liquid over powder any day, It had medium coverage with a matte finish to it. I like a dewy look.it also felt a little too heavy for me so i would not buy it again once i finish it
Daissy G.
Daissy G.
Galveston, TX
This is my first time trying MAC and I'm still debating on whether I like it or not! Has good full coverage with a nice matte finish! Bought this on sale and got it for a bargain I would buy again
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This is an old, but faithful staple! The color always matches (intones and all) and it has a nice finish! Due to price and the amount of product I do purchase other brands more frequently, but it is a top notch foundation!