BY MAC COSMETICS #26 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
I bought this to use as a setting powder for my liquid foundation. It is long lasting and loved the finish. It is good for oily skin because my skin tends to be oily after a long day of wearing makeup. I loved the finish and would definitely recommend!
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Favorite powder ! Absolutely love the matte finish it leaves on my face , it can be more on the pricey side but sure worth it feels very light on your face as well , definitely would recommend !
Amelia V.
It allows an easy and fast application. Designed for dry use.

Dust and pigments get a matte, velvety finish.

Contains fat-absorbing silica and helps keep skin matt,

And very fine talc for a smoother and lusterless finish.

It can be applied with a brush, sponge or tassel.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this product. So great. Leaves my face feeling light, feels like i'm not wearing anything. Four stars for the application, had to buy a brush because of the poor application pad. this product is great for covering up redness or small blemishes. Would recommend.
c c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fantastic foundation powder that makes your skin absolutely flawless and it is also long wearing to boot. My shade is NW10 and it works cause I am so pale and it's a nice match👌.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it .. it's so easy to use and I love to retouch my makeup with this product.. it's lightweight and it is easy to apply and it last for more that 8hrs so it's worth it and I have bought more that 4 of this same product I always have a backup
Ana M.
Even though I prefer a liquid foundation, this powder really had a great mattifying finish and high coverage without too much cake. It layered well to build up coverage and I used it for a photoshoot. It held up for 8 hours!
Toren E.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation was the foundation that was closest to my skin color I have a lot of scarring from eczema throughout my years and it does a fabulous job of concealing that
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never had a problem so far with any of the MAC products I've used so far. This powder foundation has AMAZING coverage. I personally like to use the MAC liquid foundation first and then apply the powder foundation on top.
Angel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation! I usually use it when I'm in a rush, and there is no time for my makeup routine. It's very easy to apply, great for all skin types. Great coverage, and flawless as well. Definitely would recommend!