BY MAC COSMETICS #26 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of Mβˆ™Aβˆ™C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becky h.
Wednesbury, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
An all time fave for a matte face. I use this on top of my foundation for that extra coverage. Also use this on clients and recommend they carry some with them throughout the day to blot and reapply.
I have purchased this many times already because it is such a great product for tossing into my bag when I have to do my makeup on public transit! I mostly use this foundation to even up my skin and it is perfect for what I need it for. Never feels super heavy and applies well with the sponge it comes with.
Dhvani M.
Mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful coverage, well blendable and buildable. It’s not too pricey but not drugstore price too. Sponge applicator comes with it but I prefer my beauty blender or brush. Love it though
Mikhaila L.
Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this powder for years now and its always been a favorite. It applies smoothly onto the skin and helps stop creasing of the concealer. Recommend!
christine keith b.
Burnaby, British Columbia
Just πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ it's so amazing. It feels so soft. And it doesn't damage my skin. Because my skin is so prone to breakouts, so i rarely use foundation before but when I tried this product it changed because this product is actually good for me. Love it
Daniela M.
So light! My face looks amazing when i use MAC Studio Fix Foundation and Powder. The coverage is perfect! Not shine, because is matte finish. Thank you Mac, for this creation. It's so easy to apply and if i decide, would buy again. Yeah!!!!!!!
Aisha M.
Love this . Gives out full coverage . Ladies you better trust this thing plus it's not even pricey . I always have it with me in case for touch-ups . Give it a try you won't be dissapointed but obviously have to check the shade too .
Shannon P.
Love MAC my all time fave makeup. The coverage is great on this product it does not leave your face feeling cakey it goes on smoothly and lasts pretty much the entire day. If your on a budget the price isn't too bad it's more then drug stores but the quality of the product really out weighs any con I think.
Maria Z.
Calgary, AB
I honestly consider this product the best powder foundation i have ever tried. It has a matte finish and its application is easy. In this product i can only see cons because it lasts the whole day. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Venia T.
I have tried this as a powder and its so full coverage.I have not used this as a foundation but friends have told me that even if you use it on its own it smooths out the face and its not cakey at all.