BY MAC COSMETICS #22 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

C A.
MAC has always been my go to in makeup. I love the coverage this gives. For the price point it works and it works good
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
I never leave the house without my studio fix powder cover up. This is the best product ever for full quick coverage.
Tracy E.
Clovis
Use this everyday in my problem areas only. Love how it blends and smooths my face with very little product applied.
Jessica H.
This is the best product on the market! Definitely worth the money, you will never be satisfied with anything else!
Nataly H.
Stockton, CA
Love the coverage it's an amazing product it's long lasting and it stays on very good perfectly fits with skin tone
Brenda A.
Santa Ana
This is an amazing product It make me look flawless. It absorbs the oil in my skin and gives me a porsaline finish.
Priscilla I.
I love this. It makes my face look flawless the only thing is my skin is sensitive and I break out but I love it
Evelyn V.
Hayward, CA
Everyday use forsure. I use this when I don’t wear foundation. It’s very quick to apply. It’s a need of mines.
Jacqueline I.
Sumter
I like using the Mac foundation it is all in one. I like the simplicity of using the all in one foundation .
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
I use the mac studio fix powder foundation but i dont know why after i use the ppwder my face look like a oil