BY MAC COSMETICS #26 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a full coverage powder foundation. Feels nice on the skin and nice color range. Expensive.
Alexis B.
I like this powder becasuse it has great coverage without being to much. I like mac products.
Eden C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives a good coverage, has a nice color to it and doesn't leave my pores feeling too clogged.
Yoly M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love this powder because it gives you a very soft finish. Also the coverage is really good.
naomia e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my fav powder foundation it sets my liquid foundation great and i need more i ran out of it
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
I heard this stuff does well and it is more of a mess but it works so I want to try it !
Brittany W.
Yes I love this! I use it to set my makeup sometimes or just to touch up through the day
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders on my face, great coverage and look, Great mix of powder and foundation
Jenn P.
Well, this products is one of my favorite powder i used! I love mac and the texture
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
This is good as both give you a flawless looking face man a go to must need it