BY MAC COSMETICS #26 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A one-step powder and foundation that gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte finish with medium-to-full coverage and a velvety texture that allows skin to breathe. Long-wearing, colour-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling/creasing, non-fading – all for 12 hours. Available in a wide range of colours.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
Long-wearing, 12 hour
Reduces appearance of pores
Controls oil and shine
Non-drying
For all skin types, especially oily skin
Provides stay-true colour, 12 hours
Photo-friendly
Alma R.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This converge is amazing!! I get mine in Nac 40 and it blends in so well. The best part is that it gives me a matte effect on my face and won’t reflect on oily skin. If you want a full coverage long lasting powder, this is the one!
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I talked about this before, it works amazing amd if you are looking for a great matte skin finish and you are not a liquid foundation fanatic but you love longlasting foundation this is the perfect choice
Papyrus B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Este powder es uno de los que uso diariamente y para mi es uno de los mejores powder que he probado!!! me pone la piel super suave y me dura todo el dia sin necesidad de retoque!!!!
EL MEJOR
kristin s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder. It goes on smooth and provides a even skin tone. The price is about the same as other brands similar to Mac. This powder lasts forever if you don’t use a ton everyday. I use a light powder brush to dust this all over my face and set in my concealer. Highly recommend this product!
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es espectacular!!!!!! Cubre muchísimo, no se siente pesado, no reseca la piel, da la apariencia de una piel aterciopelada, es fantástico! Lo compro una y otra vez!
Marïe 👸.
santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee this powder if you want to have a super natural look in your every day this is wonderful! It covers up all your imperfections and is not irritating to your skin. I highly recommend this powder.
Van Averie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my "can't forget" powder. I have been using this for a long time. I have tried a lot of powders because I like trying out new things of it works I'll compare it to my previous ones then if it works for me I'll keep it. So I always comeback for this because of the amazing coverage not caking up on my skin. Very smooth and does not break me out. The compact lasts a long time for me. I love this.
Fanny J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me just start by you can never go wrong with MAC. Yes their products can be a little "heavy" and some people claim to break out but I truly believe their skin care has to do a lot with it. I love this powder foundation for the days I feel like not using a fluid foundation. I feel like it brightens my skin.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You truly can't get any better than MAC. Studio Fix is always my go to, especially when I have to look my best, like for special events. This gives my face a nice soft finish, natural but full coverage. I don't even have to use concealer most of the time.