BY MAC COSMETICS #67 in Powder Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favorite of M∙A∙C fans. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katiuska P.
Katiuska P.
Acabo de comprarlo y ME ENCANTA, es espectacular, y de facil aplicacion. Deja un acabado matte estupendo. Se los recomiendo es de alta cobertura y larga duracion, me encanta su acabado matte y su facil aplicacion. sin duda lo volveria a comprar
Ana M.
Ana M.
Even though I prefer a liquid foundation, this powder really had a great mattifying finish and high coverage without too much cake. It layered well to build up coverage and I used it for a photoshoot. It held up for 8 hours!
Karla S.
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this powder I use it every single day to set my foundation I love to keep it in my purse to be touching up, I have oily skin so I think it might not be the best for that because I do find my self retouching often
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
My Favorite powder ! Absolutely love the matte finish it leaves on my face , it can be more on the pricey side but sure worth it feels very light on your face as well , definitely would recommend !
Rosalia B.
Rosalia B.
I used it always. I have a oil skin and feels like I have other skin. It finish the make up and make the skin feel light. Some times I just used it alone and go perfect to.
Krysta F.
Krysta F.
Long lasting powder that gets me through my work day! I wear masks all day and of course the masks rub some off, but overall it last very well!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I loved this powder.it was not Cakey look at all and didn't settle into any fine lines.i even use it air brushed over liquid foundation.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Mattawa, WA
Great product honestly! Gives good amount of coverage! Definitely prefer the liquid foundations though
Jessica Bianca D.
Jessica Bianca D.
Sacramento, CA
Perfect color for my skin and fret shade and love that I can take it just about anywhere and apply
Katharine A.
Katharine A.
Texas
Love mac cosmetics brand lo especially the studio fix fluid & will work well with normal skin &