luxforia
MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID SPF 15 NC60

MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID SPF 15 NC60

by luxforia

STUDIO FIX FLUID SPF 15 an oil-controlling formula that offers a matte finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID SPF 15 NC60!
Review for: MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID SPF 15 NC60
Mac has really expanded their foundation. I believe you will find something in the line for you to use. I have Mac studio fix fluid foundation in the shade NC 60. This is a shade for deep skin that has neutral tones. Although I have red tones, I do use NC 60 sometimes around my eye area if I want to add a light brightness to my face. It is a full coverage matte foundation. And it states it wears for 24 hours. I have very oily skin so I do have to block my face off often. If you have normal or combination skin, this should work very well for you. I did not notice any skin irritation using Mac foundation. You can purchase this either at the Brand's website or department stores. I recommend this foundation if you are someone that enjoys a full foundation.

Looking for your answer?