BY MAC COSMETICS

Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium to full buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 15 and PA++ protection. Applies, builds, and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.Benefits:Long-wearing, 8 hours.Refines skin.Provides comfortable, all-day oil control.Oil-free, sweat- and humidity-resistant.For all skin types.Dermatologist tested.Non-acnegenic.Find your perfect shade of MAC Foundation - Click here! - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shanel A.
Atlanta Georgia
I liked the foundation a lot but it gets rusty and at the same time you get pimples on your face since the base is very heavy and covers the pores but has good coverage.
Sydnie J.
Springdale
Love this product as well it covers your face really good and doesn’t leave a blotchy face it leaves your face really smooth. Kinda pricy, but then again this product will last you a long time and it gives your a good look:)
Angie R.
I love this foundation I do have to continuously mix it with another color because from summer and winter I am two different shades but it’s great full coverage makes my skin look flawless it’s a have to try for me
Kimberly B.
A little goes a long way. My first time purchasing this product was for my birthday this year to treat myself. It's pricey, but it's worth it. I am definitely going to purchase this again because whether I want light, medium or full coverage, this gets the job done effortlessly!
Dana T.
brentwood, NY
This is my all time favorite foundation the first foundation I ever bought as a teen.  Medium to full coverage buildable with no oxidation and affordable. I try out higher end brands but always come back to studio fix.
Rebeka A.
West Orange
This is an awesome foundation. It isn’t liquidy, and gives you a more matte finish without the feel of matte. It is definitely full coverage and covers things like dark spots really well. I would definitely recommend this
Amanda H.
Mastic beach , NY
This foundation wasn't for me it was for my best friend and she loves it she uses it everyday. However she carries it in her purse Bc a lot of the time it comes off easy. I'd buy it again for her Bc I know she runs to the store the moment she runs out of it.
I D.
Excellent foundation for combo skin types  and  foundation for combo oily skin and I love you it is affordable fo it is affordable for a higher end foundation! I am light but I'm on the dryer side. But the foundation works well for me! I would buy again
rachel l.
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. It has a good coverage but it's very pricey and didn't work super well on my combination skin. I like the pump and packaging but it's not super worth it to me.
Jenn B.
Milford, CT
My favorite liquid foundation. Have tried all the rest high end low end and it's still the best because it isn't too matte or too greasy. Wish it came with a pump. Would buy again different shade though