MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation - NW48 () uploaded by De'Airea S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium to full buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 15 and PA++ protection. Applies, builds, and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.Benefits:Long-wearing, 8 hours.Refines skin.Provides comfortable, all-day oil control.Oil-free, sweat- and humidity-resistant.For all skin types.Dermatologist tested.Non-acnegenic.Find your perfect shade of MAC Foundation - Click here! - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Thailand R.
Liberty, MS
This is another one of my favorite products! I also love MAC’s foundation! It blends very well with my skin tone. I don’t have to mix it with anything. So this product works very well for me and my skin.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
I liked the foundation a lot but it gets rusty and at the same time you get pimples on your face since the base is very heavy and covers the pores but has good coverage.
Sara K.
This foundation is one of my top five favorites to use! It covers every blemish and it lasts for a long time! I have oily skin but mid day I could add a quick translucent finishing powder over it with a brush and I was good to go!
Sydnie J.
Springdale
Love this product as well it covers your face really good and doesn’t leave a blotchy face it leaves your face really smooth. Kinda pricy, but then again this product will last you a long time and it gives your a good look:)
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I love this foundation I do have to continuously mix it with another color because from summer and winter I am two different shades but it’s great full coverage makes my skin look flawless it’s a have to try for me
De'Airea S.
mansfield
This foundation is one of the best foundations I’ve ever used . I️t sticks to your skin tone and I️t is the perfect match . No flash back effects I️t is really worth the price
Kimberly B.
A little goes a long way. My first time purchasing this product was for my birthday this year to treat myself. It's pricey, but it's worth it. I am definitely going to purchase this again because whether I want light, medium or full coverage, this gets the job done effortlessly!
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
This is my all time favorite foundation the first foundation I ever bought as a teen.  Medium to full coverage buildable with no oxidation and affordable. I try out higher end brands but always come back to studio fix.
Rebeka A.
West Orange
This is an awesome foundation. It isn’t liquidy, and gives you a more matte finish without the feel of matte. It is definitely full coverage and covers things like dark spots really well. I would definitely recommend this
Amanda H.
Mastic beach , NY
This foundation wasn't for me it was for my best friend and she loves it she uses it everyday. However she carries it in her purse Bc a lot of the time it comes off easy. I'd buy it again for her Bc I know she runs to the store the moment she runs out of it.