BY MAC COSMETICS #83 in Liquid Foundation

We Put M∙a∙c Studio Fix Fluid Spf 15 To The Ultimate Test Of Seeing How Long It Wears And, Not Surprisingly, The Formula Lasts For A Full 24 Hours! This Modern Foundation Combines A Matte Finish And Medium-to-full Buildable Coverage With Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Protection. Applies, Builds And Blends Easily And Evenly While Controlling Shine. Comfortable And Extremely Long-wearing, It Helps Minimize The Appearance Of Pores And Imperfections, Giving Skin A Smoother, More Flawless Look And Finish.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Non-streaking
  • Non-caking
  • Non-settling
  • Photo-friendly

• Always Apply To A Well Moisturized And Prepped Skin With The 132 Duo Fibre Foundation Brush For A Studio Ready Flawless Face! Apply Product To The Center Of The Face First (Or Where You Want More Coverage) Then Use The Brush To Blend To The Outer Regions Of Your Face.  Tip: Try Mixing Studio Fix Fluid With Your Favourite Moisturizer Or Oils To Create A More Sheer Luminous Finish.

Buy on ULTA
Shayra H.
Studio Fix Fluid was one of my first foundations ever. Once I found my correct shade I wore it all the time, I only strayed away because I started getting curious about other brands. It really is a great foundation, has more shades than most brands, and is consistent. It’s the same now as it was when I first got into makeup and that’s always a good thing. My only cons are that it can get heavy feeling if you’re not careful and I experiencing a little transferring with it. Overall, great foundation!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. I have combination skin and this foundation makes my complexion flawless without enhancing fine lines and wrinkles or making me look too dry while being matte. I also have the perfect shade which is amazing because it is hard to find a perfect shade of anything but since MAC is so inclusive I am able to. This foundation has some serious staying power and lasts for at least 12 hours while looking fabulous. It is also fairly reasonably priced considering other comparable foundations cost around $40. I am on my second bottle and this is quickly becoming a holy grail product of mine.
Maya J.
I do like this foundation but I don’t feel like it’s the one! It feels a little bit heavy and in a way sticky. I’ve maybe used it twice. I’ve purchased it because it’s suppose to be full coverage, which it is, I just personally do not feel good wearing it. It does last a long time and it does look good on my skin I just can’t get over the fact of how sticky it feels.
Jerlyn P.
This is my first mac foundation that ive purchase. I love that it is full coverage. It covers my acne, blemishes or any imperfections. But the foundation feels heavy on my skin. Its not an everyday foundation for me. I mainly use it on special occasion or if my skin really breaks out that need full coverage. But overall, i love this foundation.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Gives medium to full coverage, but the main feature for me is that is has an unpleasant smell, the one i cannot avoid... Its easy to apply, feels a little bit drying on my face. I wouldn't buy it again and wouldn't recommend. For the strong smell first of all!
Amber E.
I absolutely love this liquid foundation.  Silky smooth finish and easy application.  Perfect tint that looks great when photographed.  I have found that I do need to set this foundation with setting powder to keep my skin from becoming oily throughout the day, but I love this foundation and use it daily.
Lyndsie W.
Fort Gay, WV
One of my most favorite foundations, it’s a full coverage foundation that literally lasts ALL day! People ask me about it all the time because the coverage is amazing on the skin! I recommend it 100%, only thing is i would buy the pump if you buy the foundation cause without it you end up wasting a lot more than you need too!
Deja W.
this foundation is nice, with nice coverage, and lasts long on oily skin if you bake. i just felt that it broke me out and you HAVE to shake this up before you use it or else it doesn’t look the same for some reason. i probably wouldn’t purchase again as i’d rather get a different formula
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
The coverage for the foundation is great for someone who has more of combination skin type. Being that I have oily skin it didn’t suit me. Normally I love full coverage foundations but this foundation was too HEAVY for my skin type. Also the Mac makeup artist didn’t match my color right.
Andrea J.
This stuff is great. Full coverage without looking cakey. It is great for oily skin and I cannot wait to see how it wears in summer when I’m a sweaty mess because of the way it controlled oils and stayed put. Definitely transfer proof and did not oxidize. Would buy again and again.