Abbey K.
Abbey K.
Mandeville, LA

I have very fair skin and it's combination/oily. I have sensitive skin also. Has anyone had any problems? I'm hesitant to buy any type of makeup for your face from mac since I have trouble with high end makeup but would love to try this.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
June 17, 2014, 11:50 a.m.
I too am fair skinned, have combo/oily skin and sensitive skin as well. I have found that this specific foundation doesn't work for me. It hasn't broke me out, but I am not a fan of the coverage. It's quite sheer, and I prefer a more full coverage. It does have a stronger scent that I am used to and I find that it does not work well with oily skin. The finish isn't matte, and even with a setting powder, within a few hours, I'm extremely shiny. You can always go to a Mac counter and get some samples of their foundation options so you can try them out first. Hope this helps!
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
Nov. 1, 2013, 10:06 p.m.
I have the same type of skin as you. It's hard for me to find a match and not have the foundation dry my skin out or make it oily. I have been happy with this product. I set it with a foundation (brush not sponge). Also, I use a light primer, but don't like the primer MAC has as it makes my skin oily. I think the foundation runs about $25-$30, which is comparable to a Mary-Kay foundation (which I used before switching).
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
July 6, 2013, 12:40 a.m.
You can always go to the counter and have them test it on your skin and see if you like it :) Its a beautiful foundation. I have oily skin as well and its my favorite foundation.