suggested searches

M.A.C. Cosmetics

MAC Studio Fix Fluid...
7 Reviews
This modern foundation offers a matte finish and buildable coverage - from medium to opaque - with broad spectrum UVA / UVB SPF 15 protection. It is applied evenly and regulates the skin's oiliness. The formula is comfortable and long-lasting. It gives the skin a flawless appearance.I MAINLY USE IT FOR COUNTURING because its shade is very dark.
This foundation is unmatched to say the least. Full even coverage and im obsessed with the dry finish. Buy it sis buy it❤️
ALL TIME FAVOURITE. but as I'm a cheap and cheerful person I only get this when I want to treat myself. NC15 is my usual shade but then in summer I get more tanned, but I just add in some darkening drops and it doesn't change the consistency. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
Das Mac Studio Flx Fluid Foundation hat eine hohe Abdeckkraft und eine leichte Textur zugleich. Die Foundation kann mit einem feuchten Schwamm, Pinsel oder mit der Hand aufgetragen. Will man die Deckkraft erhöhen, dann trägt man mehrere Schichten auf. Das besondere am Mac Studio Flx Fluid Foundation ist, dass das Gesicht nie überladen wirkt und die Farbe natürlich aussieht. [product:mac-studio-fix-fluid-foundation-spf15-nw48]
E’ il mio fondotinta preferito! Effetto seconda pelle, naturalissimo, luminoso e resistente per tutta la giornata. Che dire! Uno dei migliori in assoluto! Lo consiglio a tutte!
Absolutely amazing! This was my first time purchasing and using a MAC foundation, and I definitely don't regret it! This shade, NW48, was my perfect shade that you couldn't even tell that I even had anything on my face! It blends and applies so smoothly and well. It also is very lightweight, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all! I also have combo skin, oily on my T zone, and using this foundation I had no issue with visibly oily skin at all! I'm so glad I tried this foundation because it is absolutely perfect and is now my new go to foundation! Definitely worth purchasing, especially since it's cheaper than it's competitors! Great job MAC!
One of my favourite foundations. The only con is that it oxidises pretty bad. I mainly use this foundation when doing makeup at home or during the winter.