MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer - NC40 uploaded by Cindy O.

MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer - NC40

Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneAn emollient-based lightweight and creamy concealer that provides discreetly opaque coverage. Contains SPF 35 protection. Offers smooth, long-wearing, invisible correction for all skin blemishes, imperfections, and discolourations with a natural matte finish. This formula is so concentrated that a small amount can conceal and correct a number of imperfections. The antioxidant-rich concealer helps to absorb excess oil and feeds the skin with derivatives of vitamin A and E.Benefits:Offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 35.Long-wearing, 12 hours.Emollient-based.Controls oil.Rich in antioxidants.Water-resistant.Fragrance-free.Non-acnegenic. - Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "this is the only powder i use it doesn't make my face look like i m putting something" in 4 reviews
  • "i've been using this for more thank 6 months now and i love it. i have dark circles under my eyes and i cover them with the mac concealer nc40. since i have an oily skin, it tend to fade away a little so i put powder on it to hold it in place." in 3 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. BUT BEFORE you can even think about foundation and grabbing your contour kit, blush, bronzer or highlighter YOU NEED TO CONCEAL!!!! Unless you were born with perfect skin and have the blessing of NEVER looking or being tired...you have some area on your face that needs to disappear...hence concealer is an absolute MUST! This is an excellent concealer  and worth the price.
Keara D.
I LOVE this concealer! Most of the time when I try out concealers, they never blend correctly with my skin tone. This is one of the few I have found that blends perfectly and it doesn't look all caked onto my face as well when I apply it. Highly recommend!
Dejah K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love this product. I use this product everyday for my eyebrows. It cleans and conceals so good! This blends so good for under my eyebrows to my eyelid. It keeps my eyebrows and eyelids ready for a long day of cosmetics.
Ty’Esha C.
This is a full coverage and shinny product for me. It glows and brings that extra pop. I use it for under my eyes and around my brows. It isn’t buildable but sometimes that’s a good thing. I would highly recommend this product.
Ashlee M.
Orange park, FL
Very pleasant experience. Purchased as complement to wedding party. Nice color selection after receiving assistance from an in store representative. Will definitely purchase again in the near future. Used frequently throughout the week. Great value and relatively inexpensive for the value.
Darline A.
This is a staple in my makeup kit. I have been using this concealer for years. I use it mostly to spot conceal with a small define brush. It is full coverage and does a great job hiding the blemishes on my face. It also is great to use as an eye primer. It's a multipurpose concealer that not only matches my skin tone but is very long wearing as well.
Ashlee R.
I think this concealer works very well with looking natural and blending in. It's very easy to use taking a brush and patting it in to the areas where you want full coverage over blemishes or under eye circles. I would recommend this to others if you're looking for a good quality product.
Sheyda K.
Philadelphia, PA
Even though MAC make up is extremely opaque and does a great job of covering up blemishes, I think it clogs pores and makes pimples worse. If you have acne prone skin, you might be tempted to use it because of how well it covers up but I think in the long run, it makes acne worse.
cyntha f.
Miami gardens
i only use mac concealer the after math is always flawless. the product lass all day and nigh very thick. any one can wear this because it goes on top of foundation very easy to apply and you wont get it all over. i cant wait to purchase a new one again.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
I like this concealer because I am able to hide spots or use and a highlight under my eyes. I've been using this for a while now and would definitely recommend the product only on is that it's small lol