BY MAC COSMETICS #39 in Concealer

An emollient-based lightweight and creamy concealer that provides discreetly opaque coverage. Contains SPF 35 protection. Offers smooth, long-wearing, invisible correction for all skin blemishes, imperfections and discolourations with a natural matte... see more...

• How thick is the consistency? 2 Answers
  • How good is coverage for under eye dark circles usingvthis concea...3 Answers
  • Do these crease?? I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly cove...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
This is by far my favorite concealer ever ! It is a lightweight , smooth and creamy concealer with full coverage. It covers all types of skin blemishes , dark spots and imperfections. With a natural matte finish. Because this formula is so concentrated And rich this concealer helps to absorb excess oil and feeds the skin with vitamins. A small amount will go a long way (Trust me! it will most likely cover most of your flaws with a dab)
- Water resistant
- fragrance free
- 15 shades to choose from
- Easy to apply
- Controls oily skin
- Long wearing
- SPF
- Blends well with cream or powdered makeup
- Small package but it will last you a long time
- works well with all skin types
Elena A.
Miami, Florida
This really is my favorite product of mac! It is incredible! I really like your pigmentation because it covers very well dark circles or imperfections of the face that the base could not correct! Its duration is incredible and you only need a little little bit of product for the makeup. Leave a professional finish I like to use it with the help of the beuty blender to diffuse best or if not with the finger is also very very well this product!!! The only bad thing of this product is that it is nothing but the most economic great is that they have a large variety of colors for each type of people!!! Recommended!!!
Muriel G.
Fort Worth, TX
The best coverage I could find is in this container. I'm not big on wearing makeup ALL the time, but when I do, I HAVE to have my concealer from MAC. It's not greasy on my face and it leaves me looking FLAWLESS. It doesn't smudge. It doesn't fade. It needs no reapplying throughout the day. It brightens my face every day and I don't know how I was able to live without it before. One container lasts me an entire year. My best friends knows I love this product so much that she gave me a gift card for christmas to buy more because, well, it's that time of year again to replace my empty concealer holder.
Hannah T.
Bellingham, WA
This is by far my favorite concealer ever ! When looking for a concealer, the two factors that I look for are staying power and coverage. It is a lightweight , smooth and creamy concealer with full coverage. I have very dark underage circles and this does the trick! A small amount will go a long way. I find the best way, for me, to use this product, is to apply with and brush and blend out with my fingers. Then to go in with my foundation. Immediately after, I go in with a setting powder to set my under eyes. #darkcircleissues
Jennie O.
Stay all day, why don't you!? Don't mind if I do. This stuff will not budge once you put it on. If you want it to be bulletproof, set it with some powder. I've been using this concealer for a long time and it's never let me down. I will always repurchase and pray that they never discontinue it. Great for covering blemishes. Very opaque. I recommend using a pointed lip brush to apply it with the most precision. Tap it with your finger to blend using the heat of your hand. It doesn't flash back in pictures, either! Love it.
Jessica T.
I don't buy a lot of non-drugstore makeup, but since my undereye circles are super dark, I had to branch out when I couldn't find a drugstore concealer with enough pigment. Enter Studio Finish. I have fair skin, and I found a perfect match (which can be difficult), so I can also use it on my face in the event that I have a blemish. It's really pigmented, goes on easily (I prefer to use my fingers so the products warms up a little and blends better), and lasts. I'll definitely repurchase when I run out.
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: NC35
This was my first concealer from MAC years ago and I have repurchased and repurchased it ever since. My Back to Mac purchases always have at least 4 of these little tins. The coverage is incredible, and I love that it also moisturizes the spots where I put them. MAC in general is quite pricey however their products also definitely deliver. As usual, would definitely repurchase. I use this only for covering blemishes, and not for under eye (the Pro Longwear is much better at this).
Sarah H.
Review for: NC35
Hated this concealer! I've had 2 different concealers from mac and both have been so bad. This one was so cakey, and because the lighting in Mac was so bad I had to go back twice to change the colour and it was still wrong! Decided to stick with it and just blend it out but it's so hard to blend and creases so bad, especially under the eyes. The only reason I use this now is on my eye lids to make colour stand out more, but as a concealer this was pretty poor quality.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALER I HAVE EVER USED! I 100% reccomend this to everyone! No matter your skin type this concealer works perfectly and will stay on through just about anything! Its perfect for color correcting, highlighting the brows and cleaning up eyeliner to make it super sharp! I have purchased this item multiple times within the last few years and for some reason the clear plastic always seems to break off the lid, but its nothing a little glue can't fix!
Melissa T.
Palmdale, CA
I have been using this for 5 years and I never go stray from it. I have bought this 2 times. I only use it for my eyebrows though and even though it's not good to sleep in your make up. I have! It had my brows on fleek the next morning!! And all the rest of my make up was on the pillow. What's even worse is I went to the gym with this on my brows after class and again! It stays on. But basic soap and water removes all of it. I haven't broken out from it.
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
Is this concealer full coverage?
Jennifer M.
Orange, CA
Does this concealer cover up and brighten or is it more of a cover up?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cake onto your skin?
sophia k.
Bronxville, NY
Is this protect creamy or thick?
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Is this is a powder concealer? Is it drying if you already have dry skin