MAC Studio Conceal And Correct Duo

A Professional Duo Of Two Complementary Corrector Shades For Customized Skincare Correction. Create Your Ideal Skin Tone In Pairs Of Blendable Shades In Four New Colour Combinations: Light, Medium, Deep Medium And Dark. Fortified With Shea Butter And Vitamins E And C, The Correcting Formula Evens Skin Tone And Visibly Reduces The Appearance Of Lines And Wrinkles For Up To Eight Hours.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Appropriate For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Suitable For All Skin Types
  • Long-wearing – 8 Hours Wear
  • Immediate And Long-term Moisturization With Continued Use

• Apply To Skin Directly From Applicator.
  • Blend With Finger, Sponge Or Brush.

• Is it long lasting ? 4 Answers
  • Is this really lightweight? Tell me your thoughts about this coz ...1 Answers
  • This product if it covers enough to use it all day I would like t...1 Answers
MAC Studio Conceal And Correct Duo
  • "i have really dark circles and puffy eyes. i can't live without color correcting. i think this one is good for several reasons:
    1) it's not drying on my eye
    2) i only need a tiny bit and it's enough
    3) it lasts a long time even without setting

as a liquid corrector, it does sets on fine lines but with a good powder i think people won't have that problem. it doesn't crease much during the day and it's bendable with most concealers. i don't advise using any thicker concealer on top of this because with the blending you will just slide off the corrector.

i use the shade pale pink. i also still believes is a bit too light, but the other shade was already too dark. so a better shade range would be perfect." in 38 reviews
Naim M.
Lacey , WA
Review for: PURE ORANGE / OCHRE more...
Wow! I wish I knew how to use this to get the full benefit of this concealer. It has so much potential that I haven’t untapped yet. I use this with the easy already I closed brush applicator for my under eye.
Kizette T.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: PURE ORANGE / OCHRE more...
I have tried some very dry products, like Bobbi Brown peach corrector. That stuff didn't blend but managed to crease within seconds. So, in comparison, this MAC cream isn't drying at all. I would compare the formula to MAC's Studio Finish concealer.

It's easy to blend this with other concealers, resulting in a not-so-bright peachy color.
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: PURE ORANGE / OCHRE more...
Absolutely love this product! It's great because I get to customize my shade of peach since both the orange and yellow correctors are separate. I've repurchased twice so far and I will continue to. It's light on the skin so it doesn't look cakey so I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: PURE ORANGE / OCHRE more...
This is my go to color for correcting. I have restock restock on this about five times because I love how it covers my dark spots and when I love the most is the concealer it's a perfect two in one I love it I definitely recommend it Blends ns out perfectly
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
Review for: PALE YELLOW / PALE PINK more...
I think this color corrector is great for canceling out unwanted dark tones or reddish tones under the eyes. I have used the darker shades on my clients and it works like a charm for hiding dark under eye circles. It's thin and buildable.

My biggest problem with this product is that it is not good for anyone who has dry or texture problems because it clings on to dry patches and anything bumpy. It did not look good on me at the end of the day since it highlights my dry areas. I would only recommend this to anyone who is oily and has a smooth skin surface. MAC Studio Conceal And Correct Duo
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
MAC Studio Conceal And Correct Duo I tried my hand at many color correctors in the past and failed just as many times lol. This was the first product I bought for my under eyes that actually worked. It worked stupendously well in fact. I was blown away that my hereditary bags that haunted me for years finally disappeared. I am fair skin though so I did end up liking a salmon color more but this definitely did the trick. I think it'd worl even better on medium skin tones. I purchased this on Mac.com.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
These aren't my favorite color correcting creams because they're a little to sheer. They're nice for the client that needs light correcting or a soft brightening effect but if you suffer from really dark circles or really red skin (rosacea or acne/scars) this won't do the full on coverage magic you'll need. You're better off getting a full coverage concealer.
Wanda V.
i love this mac color correction duo i use more of the orange party for my dark circles and spots honestly this is very good. u dab it with a beauty blender and apply foundation and dont have to go that in with concealer cause it basically covered much. i love it very long lasting works fantastic.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I Love MAC EVERYTHING i wish i could buy more often but i just don't have the money to spend on the products. but everything i have ever tried i have loved the smell the packaging the coverage the pigments just AMAZING PRODUCT. I do think everyone should try but i also wish they were not so pricey
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
I got this about a year ago when when one of the makeup artists working at the MAC store recommended it to me for my dark circles. While it does work and get the job done, it isn't the corrector I reach for when doing my makeup. I have others that work better for a cheaper price
Brianna R.
Pomona, CA
Is it long lasting ?
Anna L.
I didn't even this was a product. That's pretty cool though. Do they have it in different shades
Merimel V.
Las vegas, NV
Is this really lightweight? Tell me your thoughts about this coz im about to buy one
Elizama M.
Lakewood, Colorado
This product if it covers enough to use it all day I would like to saver it?
Once this product is applied does it blend well when putting foundation on?