BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Creamy, Soft-point Pencil Ideal For Use As A Liner, Or To Outline And Define Designs. Provides A Bold, Intensely Smooth Application With A Well-defined, Pigment-rich Line.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing When Applied To Face And Body
  • Water-resistant
  • Appropriate For Contact Lens Wearers
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Safe For Waterline Usage

Usage:

• Draw, Line And Define On The Face, Body And Eyes.
  • Use To Draw Out A Body Design Or Create Outline And Definition On Finished Body Art.
  • Ideal For Use In Conjuction With Other M·a·c Pro Makeup Mediums.

MAC Studio Chromagraphic Pencil
  • "The creamiest most long lasting liner I have ever used. It is very versatile, my favorite thing to do is line my waterline with it. " in 43 reviews
  • "This is a great eyeliner. I like it better than liquid eyeliners. I love M A C because it is pretty affordable and it lasts a long time. I wear black eyeliner daily on the top and bottom and it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend it." in 8 reviews
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've never been a huge MAC fan. Some of their concealers make me break out and their lipsticks aren't very long lasting. I stumbled upon this eye liner as it was a gift from a friend years ago and I've been using it to line my inside lids ever since. It's gives an awesome pop of white and is creamy and smooth enough that it lasts for hours without reapplication. This is the only MAC product I absolutely swear by! The one downside is is that it doesn't tend to stay on if I line the outside of my eyelids and works best only when lining the inside.
Kara D.
MAC has always been a favourite brand of mine. I recently purchased this pencil and love the results. It's a light cream color, which opens up your eyes when applied above or under. It applies very smoothly and seems to last quite a while. Maybe slightly more expensive than what I'd like to spend on an eye liner, but they're easy to find on-sale at certain retailers. Definitely worth a try! I love it so far.

10/10 recommend!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Karen H.
This shade is a little off for me but I can still make it work. I don’t like that it doesn’t stay very well though. Like twenty minutes after I apply it to my waterline it’s gone. Wouldn’t repurchase this is overpriced.
Crystal K.
Summersville , WV
Not my favorite pencil but it works great! Good value and worth the price in my opinion. I bought this along with some other pencils and don’t use it every time I do my make up. I would definitely buy it again.
Rachel W.
This pencil from MAC is seriously so amazing! I highly highly highly recommend everyone try out this product. you definitely will not regret it that is for sure! It is a long-lasting eye product as well which is awesome! It is so worth the price.
Yanna V.

This Chromagraphic Pencil I received it for Christmas and I like pigment but it is not of long duration and between party and party I ran and the truth that it bothers me since it paints nice but at first I irritate the eyes, perhaps to other people not The same thing happens to me as I do and that's why it's better that everyone tries to see if it suits them.
Kassandra C.
San Diego, TX
These chromagraphic pencils are perfect for liner in my waterline. I prefer the NC/NW shades instead of white for a more natural brightened eye look. They are also great for highlighting under the brows and cleaning up after defining the brows. I definitely recommend everyone give this formula of liner a try since there are multiple uses for it.
I love this as a concealer for spots correcting and my waterline to make myself look more awake. This is a real multitasking product that makes my makeup easier and better. It's very well pigmented, smooth to work with and long lasting as well. I don't find anything similar to this from any other brands. It's always a staple for my makeup routine.
Paula A.
Smooth application with long wearing effects. The down side is sharpening the pencil can sometimes leave the pencil part sharp or jagged which wastes product if you have to keep sharpening for smooth edges. The packaging is nice as usual for MAC. I do recommend this product.