MAC Studio Chromagraphic Pencil
A Creamy, Soft-point Pencil Ideal For Use As A Liner, Or To Outline And Define Designs. Provides A Bold, Intensely Smooth Application With A Well-defined, Pigment-rich Line.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Long-wearing When Applied To Face And Body
- Appropriate For Contact Lens Wearers
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Safe For Waterline Usage
- Draw, Line And Define On The Face, Body And Eyes.
- Use To Draw Out A Body Design Or Create Outline And Definition On Finished Body Art.
- Ideal For Use In Conjuction With Other M·a·c Pro Makeup Mediums.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
This Chromagraphic Pencil I received it for Christmas and I like pigment but it is not of long duration and between party and party I ran and the truth that it bothers me since it paints nice but at first I irritate the eyes, perhaps to other people not The same thing happens to me as I do and that's why it's better that everyone tries to see if it suits them.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos